Looking for Disgaea

coldwine

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Need a cheap copy, hopefully you pulled 12 copies at CC and can spare one at cost, LOL.

Can trade Pikmin or Ape Escape 2.

PM me! dammit.

So, you're saying you would trade either Pikmin OR Ape Escape 2? Good luck finding someone THAT nice. It doesn't seem like a fair trade to me for some reason. :whistle2:k

^^^He was looking for someone that could help him out instead of charge way too much. Someone that has plenty of copies to spare...

[quote name='rabbitt']^^^He was looking for someone that could help him out instead of charge way too much. Someone that has plenty of copies to spare...[/quote]Helping is one thing but that's asking for someone to give you a very rare game for pretty much nothing. I hope he does get the game but I also hope he will give much more for it.

[quote name='sj41'][quote name='rabbitt']^^^He was looking for someone that could help him out instead of charge way too much. Someone that has plenty of copies to spare...[/quote]Helping is one thing but that's asking for someone to give you a very rare game for pretty much nothing. I hope he does get the game but I also hope he will give much more for it.[/quote]

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/236674.asp

do I really need to bump the Disagea is not rare thread?

[quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='sj41'][quote name='rabbitt']^^^He was looking for someone that could help him out instead of charge way too much. Someone that has plenty of copies to spare...[/quote]Helping is one thing but that's asking for someone to give you a very rare game for pretty much nothing. I hope he does get the game but I also hope he will give much more for it.[/quote]

do I really need to bump the Disagea is not rare thread?[/quote]

Wait, so you are saying Disgaea isnt rare? I think we need a poll on this. BTW, no capcom games at my 2 CC

[quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='sj41'][quote name='rabbitt']^^^He was looking for someone that could help him out instead of charge way too much. Someone that has plenty of copies to spare...[/quote]Helping is one thing but that's asking for someone to give you a very rare game for pretty much nothing. I hope he does get the game but I also hope he will give much more for it.[/quote]

do I really need to bump the Disagea is not rare thread?[/quote]God it took someone along time to say that it's not rare. I've read all about it. :mrgreen:

thanks for looking Nick. I think I may just take a chance and order a copy from Gamestop.

The game got a reprint so I do not think rare is justified anymore. I would think games like Gitaroo Man and rez would be much harder to find looking at what they seem to go for.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']thanks for looking Nick. I think I may just take a chance and order a copy from Gamestop.

The game got a reprint so I do not think rare is justified anymore. I would think games like Gitaroo Man and rez would be much harder to find looking at what they seem to go for.[/quote]

Wait up.....Gitaroo Man is RARE?? I passed it up on Saturday and I think it was the only one that I saw.....DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='opportunity777']Sucks to be you ... not only is it htf usually, but it's a great game to boot imo.[/quote]

yea it is. I got mine used from gamestop not too long ago( it is in my parents closet since its a Bday present) and from what I saw the game is amazing

[quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='opportunity777']Sucks to be you ... not only is it htf usually, but it's a great game to boot imo.[/quote]

yea it is. I got mine used from gamestop not too long ago( it is in my parents closet since its a Bday present) and from what I saw the game is amazing[/quote]

have you snuck in there and carefully cut a little slit in the wrapper so you can sneak the game out and play it every little chance you get???

that had to be the funnest thing to do w/ my brothers and sister when I was younger....but it did backfire...because when xmas came, no1 wanted to play the game(s) any more, so she wondered why (not knowing we already beat the game(s) a few times) and just decided not to buy any more games for us because we didn't play them enough

[quote name='trustcompany1013'][quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='opportunity777']Sucks to be you ... not only is it htf usually, but it's a great game to boot imo.[/quote]

yea it is. I got mine used from gamestop not too long ago( it is in my parents closet since its a Bday present) and from what I saw the game is amazing[/quote]

have you snuck in there and carefully cut a little slit in the wrapper so you can sneak the game out and play it every little chance you get???

that had to be the funnest thing to do w/ my brothers and sister when I was younger....but it did backfire...because when xmas came, no1 wanted to play the game(s) any more, so she wondered why (not knowing we already beat the game(s) a few times) and just decided not to buy any more games for us because we didn't play them enough[/quote]

I picked it up used. I watched the kid trade it in when I was shopping and I passed on it only to come back to get it. Found out someone claimed it and was pissed. Guys at Gamestop called me later the next day and told me it got returned by someone as it was too hard. I watched the gamestop employee play it for a while and just knew this game was for me. I played it a little while to check and make sure it worked in my system and gave it to my parents. I had like 20 games to play already(I had just gotten a PS2)

[quote name='trustcompany1013'][quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='opportunity777']Sucks to be you ... not only is it htf usually, but it's a great game to boot imo.[/quote]

that had to be the funnest thing to do w/ my brothers and sister when I was younger....but it did backfire...because when xmas came, no1 wanted to play the game(s) any more, so she wondered why (not knowing we already beat the game(s) a few times) and just decided not to buy any more games for us because we didn't play them enough[/quote]

Oh that brings me back! I remember doing that years ago one year when my parents bought me FF Mystic Quest and Axelay for Christmas. I cut the plastic, took the games out, and replaced them with two old games. Sure, it was fun playing the heck out of them before Christmas, but then I had to act all happy on Christmas day, and then had nothing to do during the rest of Christmas vacation. I guess that was my punishment. That was the only time I pulled that trick.

depends on if disgaea is still sealed. I have Bloodrayne, Super Mario Sunshine, Pikmin,, and verified paypal status to back me up on ebay. Look me up,I have the same handle on ebay!

No Disgaea's not sealed but hasn't been played yet though. I already have SMS and dont want Bloodrayne. So how much in addition to Pikmin for a mint condition opened Disgaea

bread's done
Back