Looking for Dragon Warrior 3 GBC - Tactics Ogre GBA

darkfayte

CAGiversary!
I'm looking for anyone who wants to sell their copy of Dragon Warrior 3 or Tactics Ogre: Knight of Lodis for the GBA.

yea there is an acceptable game on amazon for 15+shipping which will round off to about $20. I'd rather trade or at least get it between 10-15

looked everywhere for one of these, cant find one anywhere. Anybody know if you can usually find these at pawn shops or if anyone is willing to sell it on this site, or any where on the web? Looking for a 35-50 dollar range, used is fine.

[quote name='darkfayte']Thanks for all your help, I actually got both games for 10 bucks each![/QUOTE]

Wow, that's amazing. You're going to love DW3.

I just started playing DW3 and lets just say... brilliance. I'm also playing this on the GC GBA adapter so its on a bigger screen which makes the enjoyment 10X better.

[quote name='darkfayte']I just started playing DW3 and lets just say... brilliance. I'm also playing this on the GC GBA adapter so its on a bigger screen which makes the enjoyment 10X better.[/QUOTE]

That's how I played, too. It's so much better I'm sorry I have to downgrade to the DSi for 4-6.

If anyone has the strategy guide for DW3 GBC version pm me because I would like to have it for my collection.

[quote name='darkfayte']Thanks for all your help, I actually got both games for 10 bucks each![/QUOTE]

where you get them at.. i would double check them and make sure they are not bootlegs... cause that cheap very good chance they are

I got tactics ogre: KOL at gamestop for 9.10 with my edge card (orig. 9.99) and I got DW3 off of amazon from a trusted seller that has a 30 day warranty on any games used. Now I just need the strategy guide to complete my collection! Someone has to have one somewhere! and I dont feel like paying 30-35 for it on amazon...

bread's done
Back