Looking for Dragonball Z trading cards

Ahadi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
42 (100%)
Not the new ones that just came out, but the game from like 2002. Anything pre-Buu saga would rock. And no GT. I'm banking on some of you guys actually having some that I might be able to buy or trade off of you. Thanks.

EDIT:
here's a quick list of things that I need:

Cell Saga:
Gohan personality cards levels 1 through 5
Goku personality cards levels 1, 3, and 5
Piccolo personality cards levels 1, 2, and 3
Vegeta personality card level 5
Trunks personality cards levels 1, 2, 3, 4

Cell Games:
Piccolo personality level 5
Trunks personality level 5

World Games:
Pikkon personality 1, 2, 3, 5

Also, any mastery cards are welcomed.

I got some. Prob most from like the android saga and around that. IM me or PM me if you wana talk about selling or trades. My aim is m4dox.

I have almost everything from sayian saga-buu saga. I was obsessed with the game for a couple years. I believe I have medic kit, one of the first ultra rares from the sayian saga that was worth $40 at one point. Since I don't play anymore, PM me if interested.

I have some DBZ cards packed away in my room...I will check them out later tonight, are there any specifics you are looking for?

[quote name='nolan_67']I have some DBZ cards packed away in my room...I will check them out later tonight, are there any specifics you are looking for?[/QUOTE]
Cell saga personalities, and anything ranging from trunks saga to world games. But at this point, since the game is dead, I'll take anything :lol:

Chewster777- I'm interested. PM if you want to work something out.

[quote name='yukine']I think I saw a lot of these at my local TRU.[/QUOTE]

Booster packs or those $9.99 mega deal packages?

[quote name='Ahadi']Booster packs or those $9.99 mega deal packages?[/quote]

They might have been boosters.

I think I remember seeing some pack of Dragon Ball Z cards, Pokemon, and some Yu-Gi-Oh? In one big box.

Okay, I edited the OP with exactly what I'm looking for. And even if you dont have said cards, drop me a PM any way.

bread's done
Back