Looking For Eyetoy

CaptainCharismaCCC

CAGiversary!
Hi, I was wondering if someone could help me locate a cheap price for the eyetoy in Ontario, mainly around the Toronto region. I tried Walmart, but they no longer had the ones that came with a game, and the eyetoy alone was $40, too much for me.

Thanks for the help!

I have an eyetoy (no game - used) for cheap (can't remember the exact price as I'm at home right now). I don't suppose you're in the Vancouver area? If so, stop by my store, if not PM me an offer for USD Paypal (with shipping).

Apparantly the Superstore has all of its eyetoy products on sale for 19.99 right now. Also, I beleive that Zellers had it advertised for $4.98 but then had it listed for $19.99 this weekend (not sure if that is still on). Either way good luck. Last but not least 6669 I just read your sig and I am sorry you feel that way about CAG. Its good to see girl gamers on the forum. Girls that like games are a rare commodity in this world.

I have a new eyetoy + antigrav for trade (as do several others here) but you don't have a trade list. Mind you, I'm not sure aboot sending something like that to canada.

[quote name='eldad9']I have a new eyetoy + antigrav for trade (as do several others here) but you don't have a trade list. Mind you, I'm not sure aboot sending something like that to canada.[/QUOTE]

please CML folks, I'm interested in an Eyetoy+game!!!

if anyone needs an eyetoy w/ antigrav new let me know I will pick them up one for price plus shipping. I have almost 300 all positive trades on gametz and would like to set up something there.

I got an Eye Toy + Groove for $10 and Eye Toy: Operation Spy for $20 at Sears on Clearance. I'm currently looking for a leftover Antigrav.

[quote name='arsamore']Apparantly the Superstore has all of its eyetoy products on sale for 19.99 right now. Also, I beleive that Zellers had it advertised for $4.98 but then had it listed for $19.99 this weekend (not sure if that is still on). Either way good luck. Last but not least 6669 I just read your sig and I am sorry you feel that way about CAG. Its good to see girl gamers on the forum. Girls that like games are a rare commodity in this world.[/QUOTE]

Not really. A lot more people on the internet are girls than you'd think, they just don't make it clear to the public because of how 'well received' it is.

Also, working in a few game stores, 30-40% of the customers are girls. Guys are far, far more likely to walk in, look at stuff for an hour, and leave.

Try Zellers. Today I noticed one with Eye Toy 2 selling for $19.99. This was in Goderich though. - Oops Arsamore already mentioned it. I should read all the threads before I post.

Thanks for all the help! One question though because I did stop by my local Zellers (the closest are Malvern Mall and Cedarbrae Mall), and the prices for the games with eyetoy listed from (39.99 to 59.99). Should I ask for an actual pricecheck?

bread's done
Back