Looking for Far Cry 2 (PS3) New or Used under $40

Jack-Hunter

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
I don't care if it's from someone here on CAG or an online (reliable) website. I want to play the game, however $40 seems too much as i'm not 'that' interested and am on a small budget thanks to RE5 and Eat Lead: The Return of Matt Hazard coming out soon.

Thank you.

Eh... Eat Lead:TRoMH, I don't have good expectations on that (save it for Killzone 2)! $30 for new on FC2 is a good deal. Got mine at that price.

It's on clearance at Target for 29.98 at most stores, 14.98 at some Targets. Personally, I've only seen it for 29.98 in Jacksonville, FL.

If your on a budget make sure you really want it. I've played it and it can repetitive really fast. Not a bad game. I'd just hate to see someone waste their money when there are better games out there for the buck. You will get a long game though...heh.

I'm playing it now and it is starting to drag just a bit in the second half of the game, just because as others have mentioned the action is pretty repetitive.

That said, I still think it's a very solid game and worth picking up. It's a massive game, so pound for pound I definitely feel as though I got my money's worth.

Well I just bought Resistance 2 recently for $60 like a moron, because I was too impatient to wait a couple of days for it to come in at a much cheaper price instead. Friends were around, we wanted something to play, rental place was closed = impulse buy. So buying Killzone 2 after getting R2 would have me ditch R2 which I paid full price for. I'll look into Killzone 2 though. I should have waited.

FC2 just seems like something I can pop into my PS3 every now and then and do a quick mission and then play it again some other time. Especially at a cheap price.

Thanks guys. I appreciate it. I think i'll be picking it up.

bread's done
Back