Looking for Fatal Frame (xbox)

cube423

CAG Veteran
I really want these games. I almost had them too. I stayed up until 4:30 for an ebay auction of both games (separately) and was 2 minutes away from the end of the auction when my internet crashed.

I was rather upset...

Anywho, if anyone is selling these games, I really want to buy them.

EDIT:

Now I am only looking for Fatal Frame (for the xbox) and I'm going to wait for FF2 on xbox.

Thanks!

Yeah, I saw that one last night. The ones I was going for sold for $12 (the original on Xbox) and $20 (for the second one)

I'm looking for around that price if possible, and I have a cheaper deal that is panning out for the first, sorry

The second one goes for $35-$40 all the time on ebay (I sold mine for $44), so you're probably going to have a hard time finding it for $20.

Like I said, I saw it for that cheap just last night...

I'm hoping for a similiar deal. Also, many of the buy it now auctions are for $25 for the first one... I don't think it'll be that hard. Hopefully.

Mine in town unfortunatly doesn't have it and I'm wary to order online due to the "item may include original packaging and instructions" clause.

I'm a stickler for complete games.

^^ Yeah it is coming to xbox later on this year and in reponse to your PM to me I would prefer to trade Fatal Frame instead of selling (and I am not even that sure what I would to get rid of it. I just listed it to see if I could get a good offer for it)

[quote name='cube423']With this news now, I think I'm looking for the xbox version of the original fatal frame only.

Thanks![/quote]

NP you should defiently go for the xbox verison though. It has added mode in it.

New to the Xbox version is Fatal Mode, but you'll have to shoot your way through the main game (as seen on the PS2) and nightmare (aka far tougher) mode and earn a high enough ranking to open it up. Once you do, your reward is the bonanza of new, more powerful ghosts --some would say Xbox quality ghosts, but you can be the judge of this. And you get the "true" Fatal Frame ending as the masters at Tecmo had always planned it to be. In the end, forcing gamers to push through the old game multiple times to get to the newness of the Xbox version seems a little cheap, but I guess it's one of those things where you'll appreciate that new stuff more once you've played the original. What better way to make sure you've played the original than to put it on the Xbox DVD?

http://xbox.ign.com/articles/375/375819p1.html

I just read that exact article from IGN actually, lol.

I'm hoping they'll add stuff to the second one also. Plus the sharper graphics are nice.

bread's done
Back