Looking for Final Fantasy XI for PS2 with HDD

Oh, i guess I should have said that I am in Alaska and away from every good gaming store. All i have is a wal-mart (and it's only 2 weeks old). So any deals relating to ffXI would have to be online deals. Thanky !

if amazon is gonna get you free shipping and no sales tax, you probably can't do much better than that. I took advantage of the buy2get1free max payne 2s' at blockbuster and traded them into gamecrazy and got it for around $60, but that trade in deal no longer exists.

hmm, well i am also buying socom 2 and the network adapter at the same time. yeah i'll probably go with amazon

Gah, I can't find any deals on this item in my area either. And my local Targets and Walmarts don't even carry it in store. And my local Frys isn't having the sale on the HDD either. (grrrr, why do all the other states EXCEPT Nevada get the sale?) And I'm moving soon, so ordering items off the net and having them shipped to my house right now is a no go.

I really don't want to pay $100 for the game and HDD. I wish the price would go down a bit, so I could invest extra money in a really good keyboard for my ps2 instead.

[quote name='Spacepest']I really don't want to pay $100 for the game and HDD. I wish the price would go down a bit, so I could invest extra money in a really good keyboard for my ps2 instead.[/quote]

*comfort*

I feel your pain ... :cry:

last week it was down to $70 at frys, it will be $60 before you know it. If you bring in the frys ad and price match it at best buy then use the gamer card to knock off $5 more dollars then it is only $65 out of pocket. I will probably wait for it to be $60 at fry's and then price match at best buy and get it with the gamer card for $55.

bread's done
Back