Looking for free gmail beta invite.

Does anyone know if there is anything special I have to do for gmail to send me invites? I managed to get my own account (Thanks again godhatesjustyou) and I figured that if gmail sends me invites I might as well give them out here or give them to the troops.

Does anyone know if there is anything special I have to do for gmail to send me invites?

No. They give out invites at random - supposedly. The invites are at the very top in red letters which says "invite a friend to join gmail".

[quote name='Scrubking']Does anyone know if there is anything special I have to do for gmail to send me invites?

No. They give out invites at random - supposedly. The invites are at the very top in red letters which says "invite a friend to join gmail".[/quote]

Thanks, I guess I just wait, when they do get around to sending me some invites I'll give them out here.

If anyone has more invites, I'd really appreciate one.

gyrojoe at users dot sourceforge dot net
(spam proofed)

Thanks in advance, I'll be sure to spread the love if I get an invite :)

Have 5 invites to give away. Please PM with your full name and the email address you want the invite sent to.

edit: all invites have been given away

Thanks to wlau for the invite.

I'll give away any I get after the first three (reserved by my friends). I haven't gotten any yet, though. How long is it supposed to take to get invites?

you can get these on ebay for a little over $1.00.

A buddy of mine bought his on ebay for $1.05 on monday. (no shipping, b/c its an email invite)

How long does it take before you get invites to give out?

I've been on gmail for about a week and a half...

Most people I now with a gmail account got invites in about a week...

bread's done
Back