Looking for Free Online Games

Droenixjpn

CAGiversary!
I am currently looking for some great quality, free online games. I am not really looking for MMOs, but other Free Online games that are multiplayer capable. It would be great if they took skill to play as well, so me and my friends can get good, instead of just being instantly good, and then get bored.

So any suggestions?

Gunz.

Awesome free game.

Fight each other with gunz and swords and do all sorts of crazy acrobatics.

Massive finger dexterity (ie. skill) required if you want to take advantage of the combat system to its fullest though.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQj33OEA_Y4

Also try:
Gunbound (worms-esque gameplay) have to learn trajectories/each character's strength's/weakness'. Each character is played differently.
Rakion (3rd person medieval combat)

Ever play the Tron light-cycles game in the arcade? Armagetron is pretty much the same game.

I played Gunbound for months. It takes a while to master a couple tanks but it is a good game, and well balanced when I played it... The only thing that got my goat was the micro-transactions.

Gunz was fun for a little while. I played it a few years ago and there was a ridiculous amount of hacking but I hope that has been fixed. Its essentially a game of Matrix fight scenes.

Check out InstantAction.com. They have awesome browser-based games.

Theres Kongregate.com for flash games. There are also achievements built into the games on Kongregate, and you can earn cards for their card battling game if your interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
combat arms. its a fps.fun when u have some friends to play with.
pm if you get on so we can play a few rounds together

Tried to go on Gunz earlier wouldn't patch for me. :( I'm going to try Gunbound Right now, I've played Combat Arms before, but it was just to full of people who hack and glitch. But it was fun. Lol

I was thinking of trying Rakion, but really never understood the concept of it.

Project Powder is a great ssx clone. Also, Albatross 18 is a good hot shots golf clone. They both have micro transactions, but you don't need the gear to play.

Alright I may go on and play it again. Before people were under the floors and stuff shooting people from above, and then in the walls just killing everyone.

I was going to try Drift City but it freezes my comp. up trying to even launch the game.

I also couldn't patch Gunz as it said something about my firewall or something, but I'm sure it's fine as it patched Lunia.

the better hacks are still there. aim bots , flying and god mode. it still happening. most of the time you will not encounter a hacker but there are still some there. just got done playing a noob who had an aim bot. first round we took it. 2nd one they took by 30 points. but as long as he is killable i will play against him

Whoa sorry about that I was thinking of the game Soldier Front dabears1, lol. I will play Combat Arms with you as that game owned when I played it. I'll pm you, and see if we can schedule some time to play.

bread's done
Back