Looking for friends to play Uncharted 2

RC-101

CAG Veteran
I bought Uncharted 2 at the beginning of the week. I absolutely love the game and the co-op is a blast. I'm looking for some people to party up with and play with online.

If you're interested in playing some Uncharted 2 (or Killzone 2 if you play it), my PSN ID is RC-101. Or you could post your PSN ID and I'll send you an invite.

check out the 2 diff u2 threads one is for mp and the other is ostly about the sp game. add me if you want but i mostly play deathmatch not a fan of co-op.

[quote name='lokizz']check out the 2 diff u2 threads one is for mp and the other is ostly about the sp game. add me if you want but i mostly play deathmatch not a fan of co-op.[/QUOTE]

Same here. Add me if you want.

I love Uncharted 2 multiplayer. I'll play both Co-op or multiplayer...I enjoy both. Feel free to add me on PSN. Username on PSN is same as here.

Anyone interested in playing some Siege on Uncharted 2 tonight? I'm also looking to get some of the trophies in the siege pack, like completing Gold Rush. Let me know if you want to play and I'll send you a friend invite.

bread's done
Back