Looking for "GBA Multi Care Case"

Cream

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
B0001BPPFI.03.PT04._SS400_SCLZZZZZZZ_V1096016571_.jpg

I bought a pack of these cases at KMart ages ago, and now I'd like to find more. My problem is I can only find them online in foreign countries.

Does anyone know where I can find these cases?

Thanks in advance!

I don't know the brand of the ones I found on Amazon.de, but mine have this little "i" logo on the bottom-left corner:

gbaib3.jpg

I'm assuming it might be Intec but I'm not familiar with their logo.

[quote name='Cream']
I'm assuming it might be Intec but I'm not familiar with their logo.[/QUOTE]

I was thinking it was Interact accessories but their website seems to be defunct now...

No it is Interact, the same people who made the Gameshark!
I have cases like the ones the original poster's picture that I found at a thriftstore a couple years ago. They came in packs of eight of those cases two of each color purple, clear, blue, and orange held either one old gameboy game or two gba games like pictured.

I don't know anywhere you could find those, but your best bet is the 3-pak ones mentioned already or the individual blox on gamestop's website.

Thanks Oxygen, that seems to be what I'm looking for!

The 3-cart case looks ok, I'm just afraid that there are tabs on the inside which would prevent me from using it with GB/GBC games.

Yeah, there are tabs on the inside of the 3-cart case, making each of the 3 compartments the same size as the GBA cart.

bread's done
Back