Looking for GBC Metal Gear Solid, with box and manual, totally mint if not new

Rabid Mammal Wax

CAGiversary!
I did a Google and Yahoo search and I found some websites that I'm not that sure I want to order from (Toys 'n Joys...which is located in Hawaii...and this site , which has no main page...).

Any advice would be appreciated.

Hah! It really doesn't have a main page! That's hilarious!

I guess eBay would be your best bet, if you're looking for a complete copy... to give you the most obvious answer. Even then it's pretty rare to see it up, even incomplete.

Heh... no main page.

[quote name='Rabid Mammal Wax']I don't care about that one, I want it WITH box and WITH instructions. There are four listing on ebay that just have the cartridge.[/quote]
Then I hope you're prepared to spend some money. Its going for $40-$50 complete, $30-$35 instructions+cart, $20-$25 cart only. $7.50 cart only at EB is a deal and a half compared to those prices.

my brother has the box and manual, if you offer something insane, i believe he would sell it, and then you could couple it with a copy of the game from eb.

I think I have it somewhere complete. I never opened it. I almost traded it away for Perfect Dark, but I found that at BlockBuster for $5. If I find it, I will send you a PM.

dafoomie, I did not know it was going for $50 complete. That is crazy. I must search my house for this now.

Man...this guy's pretty testy...tsk tsk.

I've got a mint complete copy. How much are you willing to pay? PM me and I'll consider.

myke.

On second thought, I'll hold onto mine...the version that sold for $50 has a busted-ass box (well, it's not *mint*, and I just really wanted to say "busted-ass").
Check out the auction here

Consider my offer rescinded.

I don't wanna make the mistake I did when I sold a promo copy of a Misfits CD I had for $40 on eBay, only for the value to go up to $450 when the album never came out. Man, that still stings.

myke.

[quote name='mykevermin']On second thought, I'll hold onto mine...the version that sold for $50 has a busted-ass box (well, it's not *mint*, and I just really wanted to say "busted-ass").
Check out the auction here

Consider my offer rescinded.

I don't wanna make the mistake I did when I sold a promo copy of a Misfits CD I had for $40 on eBay, only for the value to go up to $450 when the album never came out. Man, that still stings.

myke.[/quote]
Yeah, and the seller only had 7 feedback, possibly less at the time of sale... A mint, complete copy from a reputable seller should go for much more... God knows what a new copy would sell for.

Metal Gear Solid for Gameboy is a *rare* game and even rarer to find complete.

check Coconuts and FYE stores. I remember seeing a complete copy not too long ago at the store across town and last year was able to score a brand new Dragon Warrior 1 and 2 for 15 bucks

Your best try is on Ebay.

I picked up Metal Gear Solid for Gameboy Color with game, box and instruction manual (basically everything complete) in good condition for $32. Its pretty fun. Has alot of cool VR Missions. I bought it for that price because I'm a huge Metal Gear fan and I'm trying to collect alot of Metal Gear stuff (I have about 9 Metal Gear Solid action figures and 3 Metal Gear Solid 2 action figures).

Good luck!

bread's done
Back