Looking for good anime

m_m23

CAGiversary!
Feedback
42 (100%)
Hi, if you have any of the anime listed, I am willing to buy or trade for it, name your price and I will get back to you with a no/maybe etc.; The dvds must be in mint like new condition and not bootlegs. I am only interested in the anime listed unless you provide me with another list with your prices or what you would like to trade for, thanks for looking. I will use paypal funded out of my bank account for payments.

Love Hina(anime legends or the first 6 volumes)
Samurai Troopers(boxset preferred or first 10 volumes):drool:
Blackjack boxsets 1&2
Record of the lodoss war
Sailormoon Season one boxset:drool:

Hey, you mentioned we could give a list of stuff, so here's my anime collection.

Fullmetal Alchemist (Complete Series, all 13 DVDs) (Good luck on getting this...) :hot::hot::hot:
Fullmetal Alchemist: The Movie: Conqueror of Shamballa :hot:
Gungrave (Complete Series (I think 6 DVDs? I should probably check, heh...))
Neon Genesis Evangelion (Platinum Complete Edition, 6 DVDs)
Now and Then, Here and There (Complete Set, 4 Discs)
Tenchi Universe (Complete Set, 8 DVDs)

[quote name='ShadowMasterX']Hey, you mentioned we could give a list of stuff, so here's my anime collection.

Fullmetal Alchemist (Complete Series, all 13 DVDs) (Good luck on getting this...) :hot::hot::hot:
Fullmetal Alchemist: The Movie: Conqueror of Shamballa :hot:
Gungrave (Complete Series (I think 6 DVDs? I should probably check, heh...))
Neon Genesis Evangelion (Platinum Complete Edition, 6 DVDs)
Now and Then, Here and There (Complete Set, 4 Discs)
Tenchi Universe (Complete Set, 8 DVDs)[/quote]

Thanks for the interest Shadow I have Fullmetal, Evangelion and tenchi universe.

I've got Giant Robo DVDs 1 - 3 ($20), Record of Lodoss War (sealed) ($65), The Big O Seasons I and II ($30), and Robotech Remastered DVDs 1 through 8 ($30). Prices are shipped and somewhat flexible. PM me if interested.

EDIT: Some grammar.

[quote name='thelonepig']I've got Giant Robo DVDs 1 - 3 ($20), Record of Lodoss War (sealed) ($65), The Big O Seasons I and II ($30), and Robotech Remastered DVDs 1 through 8 ($30). Prices are shipped and somewhat flexible. PM me if interested.

EDIT: Some grammar.[/quote]

Thats a good deal you have on evangelion blackjaw and I'll pass on appleseed, thanks though.

While I am interested in the lodoss war you have I will pass on it, not a bad price for robotech and big O seasons, if they were not my low wants I would pick them up maybe later.

I have samurai champloo 1-6 and trigun complete series with near impossible to find fol covers from the 1998 box set. PM me if interested

[quote name='genfuyung']I have samurai champloo 1-6 and trigun complete series with near impossible to find fol covers from the 1998 box set. PM me if interested[/quote]

Thanks for looking, I'll pass on those for now.

bread's done
Back