Looking for good deals on certain PS3 titles

ECisMe

CAGiversary!
I just scored a used PS3 on the cheap, so I am looking to pick up a couple games. If some bargain hunters know of any fantastic deals out there on the following games, I'd love to hear them:

- Dark Souls
- God of War 3
- Spec Ops: The Line
- SSX
- Vanquish
- Valkyria Chronicles

If you have any recommendations to games similar to the ones I've mentioned (and good deals on those ;)), I am all ears. Thanks!

[quote name='ECisMe']I just scored a used PS3 on the cheap, so I am looking to pick up a couple games. If some bargain hunters know of any fantastic deals out there on the following games, I'd love to hear them:

- Dark Souls
- God of War 3
- SSX
- Vanquish
- Valkyria Chronicles

If you have any recommendations to games similar to the ones I've mentioned (and good deals on those ;)), I am all ears. Thanks![/QUOTE]

Amazon is your best friend to find some of these games for cheap.
These two games are on amazon for cheap:
Dark souls - $12.99
Vanquish - 9.97

If your still looking for a cheaper price you should try: go hasting, half.com, ebay, and your local best buy.

[quote name='ECisMe']I just scored a used PS3 on the cheap, so I am looking to pick up a couple games. If some bargain hunters know of any fantastic deals out there on the following games, I'd love to hear them:

- Dark Souls
- God of War 3
- SSX
- Vanquish
- Valkyria Chronicles

If you have any recommendations to games similar to the ones I've mentioned (and good deals on those ;)), I am all ears. Thanks![/QUOTE]
If you don't mind pre-owned, Vanquish is only $4.99 if you can find it in stock at Best Buy. God Of War III was one of the titles that Sony just announced the cheaper Greatest Hits pricing on at Gamescom a few weeks ago, so that's $19.99 brand new now just about everywhere.

If Blockbuster Video is still around your area, they may have a Buy 1 Get 1 on pre-owned titles $14.99 and under for Labor Day. Although they haven't been having many good gaming sales lately. But if they do and you have a Blockbuster in your area, then check there for God Of War 3, as that's a $14.99 title there.

As for the rest, Best Buy had an @Gamer coupon for SSX a few months ago, so maybe you could find someone on the forums here who bought a copy cheap with that coupon who would trade you for it. But the rest of them I don't know of any place with a deal on them right now.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']If you don't mind pre-owned, Vanquish is only $4.99 if you can find it in stock at Best Buy. God Of War III was one of the titles that Sony just announced the cheaper Greatest Hits pricing on at Gamescom a few weeks ago, so that's $19.99 brand new now just about everywhere.

If Blockbuster Video is still around your area, they may have a Buy 1 Get 1 on pre-owned titles $14.99 and under for Labor Day. Although they haven't been having many good gaming sales lately. But if they do and you have a Blockbuster in your area, then check there for God Of War 3, as that's a $14.99 title there.
[/QUOTE]

Wow, $5 for Vanquish is a steal, thanks for the tip! Just purchased it from the Best Buy site. If my order turns out nice, I'll go back because they have a few other underrated games @ $5 used.

I appreciate your help. I would love to go to Blockbuster again, but it's not possible anymore :whistle2:(. There used to be a local one where I picked up quite a few cheapies in the past, but (like many Blockbusters) it has long since bitten the dust.

Last edited by a moderator:
We only have TWO left in this whole area now, with one thankfully being just down the hill from me. It just seems like Dish Network bought them and is just eliminating the whole chain.:roll:

bread's done
Back