Looking for good ds lite bundle, or just lite by itself

maigoyume

CAGiversary!
Feedback
127 (100%)
Hey guys, a buddy of mine got hooked on phoenix wright (surprise surprise) and wants to get a lite so he can play on his way to school, could you guys help me out?

the best ive seen was the Toys R Us bundle, which included the DS lite, both brain age games (brain age and big brain academy), a special brain age case, and a special stylus (150.00)

I took the games back to ebgames, and got 20 bucks for them LOL

[quote name='kurrptsenate']the best ive seen was the Toys R Us bundle, which included the DS lite, both brain age games (brain age and big brain academy), a special brain age case, and a special stylus (150.00)

I took the games back to ebgames, and got 20 bucks for them LOL[/quote]

the TRU bundle is over now :cry: or else i would've gotten it for my friend, have you ever tried the brain age games? they're pretty good

I'm also looking for a good ds lite bundle or just the ds lite. Sucks too because now that I have money to spend all the good bundles are gone.

[quote name='kurrptsenate']yea, i have em both. I had them before the bundle, so i just returned the sealed copies[/quote]
oh alright sorry about that, I thought you thought they sucked and just traded them in, my mistake ;) i just hate how people badmouth something just because they think its lame eg. phoenix wright "its a lawyer game" "oh thats just lame" and never actually play it, which is stupid because those games are just awesome

[quote name='encendido5']I thought I saw a thread on the deals page that mentioned buying a Lite and 2 $19.99 and up games and get a $30 rebate. It was at one of the TWEC stores - Strawberries, FYE, Coconuts, etc. I'm too lazy to find it though, sorry.

edit: feeling generous:

http://www.cheapyd.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100598[/quote]

thanks for the link, unfortunately i don't live in the states, and from what the posters in the thread is saying, the rebate company is pretty shady

alright you can thank me later

for $150, walmart.com has a DS lite + brain age + a special HEAVY DUTY case w/headphones and some other extras. Pretty nice deal none the less

[quote name='kurrptsenate']alright you can thank me later

for $150, walmart.com has a DS lite + brain age + a special HEAVY DUTY case w/headphones and some other extras. Pretty nice deal none the less[/quote]

hmm not bad buddy, i'll take a look at that, and thanks ;)

I'm looking too, the Wal-mart bundle is ok, but I dunno if it is available in the store (I don't want to pay tax + shipping= crap). My wife said BJ's has a bundle with two games but she can'y remember the price or the games- I'll probably find out tomorrow.

[quote name='geekeezoid']Also, Overstock.com has 12% off for new customers. I just got the DS lite with Tetris for 141.31 shipped.[/quote]

Thx for the heads up on this. I missed the earlier bundles and was holding off until a new one came along. Got the 12% off and it should arrive next week. :bouncy:

[quote name='vienna333']Thx for the heads up on this. I missed the earlier bundles and was holding off until a new one came along. Got the 12% off and it should arrive next week. :bouncy:[/quote]

I've never tried overstock, is it any good?

[quote name='maverickja17']I'm looking too, the Wal-mart bundle is ok, but I dunno if it is available in the store (I don't want to pay tax + shipping= crap). My wife said BJ's has a bundle with two games but she can'y remember the price or the games- I'll probably find out tomorrow.[/QUOTE]
Yeah I ended up looking at BJ's also and noticed the ds lite bundle came with New Super Mario Bros. and Super Mario 64 DS and it was only for $159 so I ended up taking this deal because it didn't seem that bad.

bread's done
Back