Looking for Grandia Xtreme and Valkyrie Profile

yeah, too bad none of my friends like RPGs.... theyre into licensced sh*t and sports... not that theres anything wrong w/ that

I don't think you could find Valkyrie Profile for any less than 50$, I got lucky and bought it for 20$ at walmart like 4 years ago, IT IS A GREAT GAME. I would put down 50$ for it anyday, very unique RPG.

how come both these games are so expensive? did they make 3 copies or somethin? And is Grandia X... worth $40?

I never played Grandia Xtreme, but I remember hearing that its not too great. Valkyrie Profile was a pretty rare game even when it was pretty new, but it is worth a good amount of money.

Funny, $50 is what I just got for my Valkyrie Profile on eBay last week.

I bought it for $30 in a semi-shattered case from a GameStop. After long anticipation I tried it out and found it was one of those games where the manual appear to have been written by people who never saw the final product and didn't know about all the deleted items. Many of the things it discussed just didn't seem to be in the game and I soon lost patience and put it aside.

A recent discussion reminded me I had it and upon examination I noted that the manual and insert artwork were in perfect condition even though the case was trashed. So I traded cases with another PS1 double CD game with a pristine case and sold that sucker for a good profit.

I'd like to give Grandia Xtreme a try but there is now way I'm buying it for other than a CAG price. I have too much pride and way too many games piled up to do otherwise. Now, if it proves cmpatible with HDLoader and I can rent it for a reasonable amount of time for $10 I would be willing to consider that.

I picked up Grandia Xtreme from Circuit City for 24.99$ back in the day, and that's the lowest price I have ever seen for a new or used one in good condition.

Never thought that Grandia xtreme was that rare. I see it around all the time at my EB, gamestop, and especially Gamecrazy. Would love to find Valkyire profile just so i know what is all the hype as well as just to have it...I've done nearly everything to find it cheap but it's damn near impossible. Only thing i haven't done is put an APB on it.

Yeah it is, its very unique, I can't think of any other game with the battle system, and the dungeons are like sidscrolling things that are actually fun. The story is also reallly good.

I would say yes, its a pretty long game and you can play it on easy normal and hard, but I'd reccommend just playing on hard, it is the best.

If your really lucky, you can get a used Valkyrie Profile for $10 at an FYE store.

As for CC and Grandia Xtreme, your just going to have to go to every CC store you can and look for it. Ask an employee to look it up in their computer to see if they have in stock as it could be buired behind some old 989 sports game.

bread's done
Back