Looking for Group Lowball In Which To Participate

TctclMvPhase

CAGiversary!
Feedback
104 (100%)
I recently decided to get rid of a pretty large chunk of my DVD, Game and Book collection and I was thinking of throwing them into a lowball. However, I currently work about 70-80 hrs a week and having not run a lowball before Id rather not jump into the deep end. If anyone is running a group lowball any time soon, please drop me a PM as I would like to participate.

Thanks.

I would like to join a group lowball too if it's possible. Have some Kamen Rider toys and games that need to be sold.

Those of you considering group lowballs, just remember that the company you keep reflects on you as well.

Just make sure you are absolutely comfortable with the entire group before you all commit to something.

[quote name='dv8mad']Those of you considering group lowballs, just remember that the company you keep reflects on you as well.

Just make sure you are absolutely comfortable with the entire group before you all commit to something.[/QUOTE]

images

[quote name='Ash Burton']
images
[/QUOTE]

It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt.

armydk65.jpg

Seriously though, it wasn't a comment to reflect on anyone that posted in this thread.
If I held a group lowball and two or three of the people "just want this to be fix", people would certainly be coming to me for answers - and rightfully so.

However, some of the best lowballs have been group lowballs. I just wouldn't want anyone to get into something they regret later. ;)

I'm certainly interested here, I cleaned out most of the stuff I want to unload and I'm looking for a second Xbox 360 controller. I could certainly funnel a few funds from a lowball sale into one maybe. :)

[quote name='zionoverfire']I don't know OP, it really depends on what kind of Dismal Scientist you are...[/QUOTE]

The second kind.

I hadn't checked this thread in a while, but Im still looking for a group to join. The collection has almost double in size since I first posted.

WP_000355.jpg

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']When do we wanna start?[/QUOTE]

The sooner the better. I should be able to have the pics and conditions to you by Monday midnight. I have almost no time during the week, so I would prefer it end on a Thursday so I have time to get everything ready and ship on the weekend for the fast payers. Other than that, I leave the timing to your discretion.

[quote name='Cage017']I noticed iNCREDiPiNOY and TctclMvPhase's lowball ended, but was there a way to start another group lowball going? Various people are interested in selling/buying comics as posted in this thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=315101

I don't know about the other members, but I'm interested in adding games as well.[/QUOTE]

I cant start one, but I have some left over items from that lowball and some new stuff I could throw in.

bread's done
Back