Looking for Guitar Hero: Metallica (360)

matsam

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I'm looking for a 360 version of Guitar Hero: Metallica to play with some friends online, but I can't seem to find it for cheaper than 40 bucks (expensive, imo). Not a lot of used stock either, I guess they learned their lesson after GH:Aerosmith? :lol:

Anyway, if anybody knows of a deal, or maybe one of you wants to sell me their copy, let me know!

[quote name='matsam']I'm looking for a 360 version of Guitar Hero: Metallica to play with some friends online, but I can't seem to find it for cheaper than 40 bucks (expensive, imo). Not a lot of used stock either, I guess they learned their lesson after GH:Aerosmith? :lol:

Anyway, if anybody knows of a deal, or maybe one of you wants to sell me their copy, let me know![/QUOTE]

i am also looking for this game, ps3 though ;)

[quote name='Clark.Griswold']Have you checked prices for used copies at BBV or RP yet?[/QUOTE]

My local BBV said they never got a single copy of the game (not even for rental!) and there's no stock in the whole Montreal area. Also, RP doesn't sell games in Quebec, unfortunately!

I saw a new copy of GH:Metallica (Wii) for $19.99 at RP earlier today. The 360 version might be priced the same if you call around to RP and ask.

bread's done
Back