Looking for Half of a Wavebird (Receiver)

haguremetaru

CAGiversary!
Basically what it sounds like (random huh?). A few years back I had all my gaming equipment stolen, with the exception of a busted ps2 and wavebird controller.
Since these things never go on sale, I was wondering if anyone had a spare receiver lying around (the part that goes in the GC).

*shot in the dark*

[quote name='haguremetaru']Basically what it sounds like (random huh?). A few years back I had all my gaming equipment stolen, with the exception of a busted ps2 and wavebird controller.
Since these things never go on sale, I was wondering if anyone had a spare receiver lying around (the part that goes in the GC).

*shot in the dark*[/quote]

I use to lose that fricken reciever all the time.

But something happen that confused me recently... I lost the controller and still have the reciever.

I think my gamecube just likes to SHAQ FU with me. I'm going to move out of my room next week, if I can't find my controller I will see about hooking you up with the reciever.

DarkNessBear> Hey cool! Thanks for the offer. I do hope you find your controller though... that happened to me all the time!

Vinny> Thanks for the heads up. If this doesn't work out, I hope they don't rape on shipping

bread's done
Back