Looking for help/ Deal on replacement Psp screen

cyber_ninja_monkey

CAGiversary!
As the title states I need help
does anyone know of a place where I could find a great deal on a Psp replacement screen

oh and please don't start flamming me if I posted in the wrong place just fucking tell me :roll:

I'd like to know the same. But isn't the whole screen attached to the "face" of the PSP. Which means you'd have to purchase an entirely new front "face".

I recently bought a GBA Micro and I wish they made the PSP like this. You can just pop off and replace the whole entire screen and face with another, so when your screen gets scratched up it's no biggie.

[quote name='adamones']I'd like to know the same. But isn't the whole screen attached to the "face" of the PSP. Which means you'd have to purchase an entirely new front "face".

I recently bought a GBA Micro and I wish they made the PSP like this. You can just pop off and replace the whole entire screen and face with another, so when your screen gets scratched up it's no biggie.[/quote]

no no no not the face place but the TCT LCD screen

[quote name='cyber_ninja_monkey']Anyone?:drool:[/QUOTE]
If you appropriately renamed the title, you'd probably get more attention on the subject.

[quote name='fullmetalfan720']You can buy a new screen for the PSP off eBay and replace it yourself. Or for $85 you could send it to Sony.[/quote]

nah Sony people were being absolute douche bags when I called them up last time:bomb:

bread's done
Back