Looking for help with Kenner 1977 Star Wars Figures

cg1407

CAGiversary!
Feedback
38 (100%)
Hi,

I have a huge lot of original Star Wars figures and playsets from the 1977 to 1983 Kenner collection that I picked up at a yard sale. I have an album that I will attach with pictures of everything I have. I have quite a few questions if you wouldn't mind helping me out. Any help at all would be GREATLY appreciated! First off, how much is it all worth (and how much are separate things worth, i.e. figures alone, playsets alone)? Second, I have a grouping of miscellaneous items that I'm not sure what they go with, if you could let me know I would greatly appreciate it. If you would please just reference the title I have for that picture that would be great. Third on the Jawa Base (?) photos I have a lot of item in there that I think go with it but may not. If you could let me know if I have them in the right place (especially the ones that are sitting in front of the base in several pictures) that would be great. Fourth, if you know the names of the figures (and if weapons are misplaced (researched this but still could be wrong)) please let me know. Fifth if you know the names of any and all of the other items I would greatly appreciate you bestowing your knowledge to me (animals, vehicles, playsets, so on).

This is the link to the album:

http://s575.photobucket.com/albums/ss195/cg1407/

Thank you SO much for your help!!

you could use ebay as a gauge to see what theyre going for online but there should be a book on that sort of thing too or an online guide for old toys. though those last 3 star wars movies may have killed off some of the value lol.

i used to have a huge Star Wars collection. I sold it all in 2003 on Ebay for about $900 for about 120 figures (almost the whole set) and about $700 for most of the ships. But prices vary a lot and you have to find someone willing to pay that. I don't see any super rare figures but you do have the original Luke and Leia, which can fetch a nice price. The playsets I don't know a whole lot about.

I know the names of all the figures so I can help you out a little there.

From top left to right:

Hoth General
Squid Head
Hoth Han Solo
Princess Leia Bousch Disguise
IG-88
Hammerhead
Lando Calrissian
Princess Leia Bespin
Ben Kenobi
Princess Leai
Death Star Commander
Admiral Ackbar

Row 2
Stormtrooper
Death Star Admiral (I think)
Boba Fett
Gammorean Guard
Snaggletooth
Greedo
Bespin Security Guard (white)
Princess Leia Bespin
Boskk
C3PO
Luke Skywalker Xwing
Darth Vader

Row 3
Weequay
Hoth Solider
Cloud car pilot
Cheif Chirpa
Hoth Stormtooper
Hoth Stormtrooper
Hoth Stormtrooper
Jawa
Luke Skywalker
Luke Skywalker Bespin Fatigues
Han Solo
Chewbacca

Row 4
R2-D2
Power Droid
R2-D2
R5-D4
Yoda

392.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
"Hoth ship" should be a Snowspeeder and "lizard figure" is a Dewback. "Cruiser 1" is definitely from the Cloud City part of The Empire Strikes Back, although eBay turns up a few different names for that vehicle.

Cruiser 1 is a Cloud Car

Top left is a Mini Ship called CAP- 2 (http://theswca.com/index.php?action=disp_item&item_id=59140) The arms with the pincer and hook on the far right bottom go on the front of it (the part with the swivel gun) in the large holes on the side and there are two legs with suction cups that go on the back of it which I see in the picture of the Jawa base. The cone part faces the ground and should have room for a figure to ride in it. There should also be a clear plastic dome that goes on top of where the figure rides.

The brown cape goes to a Sand People action figure

The two round grey parts go to a Y wing ship

The long black gun looking thing is a part to a X Wing ship

The blue stick things are part of the Millennium Falcons ramp

369.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
On Parts to the Millennium Falcon, everything goes to the Falcon except the wing shaped item with the red/orange stripes. That goes to an X Wing.

371.jpg

From top left to right:

Falcon secret compartment top
Falcon Ramp
Back stickers to falcon
X Wing wing
Falcon cockpit top
Falcon radar dish
Falcon top piece

I have a small number of the older action figures myself although they aren't in perfect condition. I bought them from a friend years ago for $40.

Yours look to be in nice condition....very cool.

I only have Boba Fett. It's trashed though. I went to school with a kid who had all of them but he flushed them down the toilet because he was bored.

I need to find a (cheap) old Boba Fett. Not really a collector, just my desk needs it, go with all my other random shit.

bread's done
Back