Looking for ICO

Utia Guy

CAG Veteran
Hello, I really want ICO, but every venue that has it sells it for 40$ plus, do I have to shell out that much money, try my luck at an auction, drive 40+ miles from my house to get to a store that has it, or is there any place that sells it currently for a reasonable price (30 dollars or less).

I think your best/easiest bet is to try auction.

Gamestop has it for $30, but it does have their ugly sticker all over the case (I just picked up a backup today).

But when you factor in the time/gas + tax (without edge card), then you are talking about $35-40.

I suggest that you try to grab a copy while you can because when The Last Guardian hits the store, ICO demand will go way up. Look at SMT Devil Summoner price after people got a taste of Devil Summoner 2 (tho whether anyone will actually buy one at the asking price is another question...)

[quote name='Utia Guy']I don't care HOW I get it, I just want it. The gamestop that has it, is SOOO far away[/QUOTE]

Do you have a closer Gamestop near you? Ask the local GS if they could transfer the game from the more distant store.

bread's done
Back