Looking for Ikuraga and other GC Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well they have stores these days where you can buy games, they are usually located in malls or shopping centers, you might want to go into one and find these games

[quote name='Mikaboshi']well no shit, you might wanna check out the name of the forum, request a DEAL.[/quote]

the standard going rate for Metroid Prime... new and sealed is $20.00.
For the best game on the gamecube... or any other system today... i'd say thats a pretty fine deal.

buy it now anywhere.... and enjoy the pure space odyssey euphoria that mr. andrew jackson has provided you.

[quote name='Mikaboshi']well no shit, you might wanna check out the name of the forum, request a DEAL.[/quote]

hey sherlock. you might want to request you're looking for a deal. you just requested the games which would imply "anybody wanna sell/trade these games?"

isn't the whole purpose of the TRADING FORUM to trade games.

do you people even look at the name or description of the forum, or just post your shit any old place. i'm in the 'request a cheap ass gaming deal forum' not the trading forum folks.

i saw super monkey ball cheap at blockbuster for $10(find another $10 game and it would be half off)

Ikaruga is $15 at frys. Metroid prime is $15 new at best buy with the gamer card.

you might want to check your question first

Hey everyone lay off of the noob. It's not his fault (or is it) he doesn't know how to post a message correctly or with concise and clear directions of what he wants.

i'll make sure to post clearly what i want next time. becouse without it being spelled out, some seem incapable of figuring out the obvious

[quote name='dracula']i saw super monkey ball cheap at blockbuster for $10(find another $10 game and it would be half off)
.[/quote]

good idea, i'll check blockbuster for it.

the newb wanted to get up in our face with that statement. i could care less. just breaking his balls. everybody needs a little breaking in to be cag'er.

hey Mikaboshi

are we supposed to decipher what you meant. I'm just saying be more clear next time. Not everyoone looks at what forum it is.

[quote name='Mikaboshi']i'll make sure to post clearly what i want next time. becouse without it being spelled out, some seem incapable of figuring out the obvious[/quote]

the only thing obvious here is that you have poor sentence structure (especially with questions)

Again, one of these threads where everyone calls someone who has actually been here before them a "noob." Funny shit. Especially when Mikaboshi is right.

Apparently as long as you have no life and can post more than 1000 times since you signed on in
April, you are way cooler than anyone else. I hope to someday go to James Madison High School too, then maybe I will be cool and understand the finer points of how to properly "Request a Cheap Ass Gaming Deal." :roll:

[quote name='JAMMR']Again, one of these threads where everyone calls someone who has actually been here before them a "noob." Funny shit. Especially when Mikaboshi is right.

Apparently as long as you have no life and can post more than 1000 times since you signed on in
April, you are way cooler than anyone else. I hope to someday go to James Madison High School too, then maybe I will be cool and understand the finer points of how to properly "Request a Cheap Ass Gaming Deal." :roll:[/quote]

wow you involved my school as well, that must make you feel real special the fact that you can look into my profile, since you read my profile i assume you can read yet you failed to read my posts so im still debating on your knowledge of the english language, anyway if you had read my posts you would notice i never called him a noob or bashed him for newbism, i simply made fun of him for asking a stupid question in a stupid manner, had he done this on any other board (with the topic correctly in place since it matters so much too me according too you) I would have done the same, back to the drawing boards yah fucking dipshit

He posted exactly how he was supposed to.

WTF is everyone's problem??

Stop flaming each other, and hook the kid up.

Best Buy has Ikaruga still. It's on backorder, but they get them in quite frequently.
My brother just got his copy, after a months wait.

Good luck.

[quote name='JAMMR']Again, one of these threads where everyone calls someone who has actually been here before them a "noob." Funny shit. Especially when Mikaboshi is right.

April, you are way cooler than anyone else. I hope to someday go to James Madison High School too, then maybe I will be cool and understand the finer points of how to properly "Request a Cheap Ass Gaming Deal." :roll:[/quote]

if you read my first post ,and use some sort of common sense you can tell it was a sarcastic comment said in a joking manner, not ment too offend, oh and im sorry if i posted 1000 times before him, I guess I must be a complete fucking loser, since I spend some of my time joking around on the off topic board and having fun before I go out and go to clubs (ska, swing, jazz), but i guess you neglected too read that in my profile as well, or maybe you just cant fucking read at all.

[quote name='drone8888']He posted exactly how he was supposed to.

WTF is everyone's problem??

Stop flaming each other, and hook the kid up.

Best Buy has Ikaruga still. It's on backorder, but they get them in quite frequently.
My brother just got his copy, after a months wait.

Good luck.[/quote]

I was joking with em, and he got all offended, guess its cool for guys too cry like sad emo girls these days

damn everybody took you way too seriously. i think everybody needs to let it go. i knew he was joking even though the original poster was vague.

Well if that's the case Nirvanaguy777, my apologies.

The thing is, and this is IMO, the #1 newbie mistake, sarcasm is very hard to effectively pull off in text. What made yours even more vague in it's intentions was the multitude of posts afterwards that actually did flame the OP.

I was just saying that he was asking for some help.
he posted in the right place.

I wasn't picking on you, Nirvanaguy. Everyone threw sarcasm at him. They flamed him for being new.
It's just not funny to pick on a newbie.

Is this how we make up for all the shit we had to put up with??

We're not jocks, or homies, are we?? I thought we were all in the same boat. Cheap, intelligent, poor, or a combination of those.

One thing's for sure, we're all game geeks. Most of us, have had to go through this type of shit all of our lives.
This place should be inviting. A haven, if you will, for those pale, quiet kids.

Flaming veterans is fine, as we are all friends, but newbies should be treated better, than on other sites.

Maybe you disagree. That's fine. I just figured that we all shared a common interest.

[quote name='JAMMR']Well if that's the case Nirvanaguy777, my apologies.

The thing is, and this is IMO, the #1 newbie mistake, sarcasm is very hard to effectively pull off in text. What made yours even more vague in it's intentions was the multitude of posts afterwards that actually did flame the OP.[/quote]

yes its hard too pull off, so before you begin to flame do check my other posts and notice that I say similar things too many people, and i accept the apology, ill bid this topic farewell

[quote name='drone8888']I was just saying that he was asking for some help.
he posted in the right place.

I wasn't picking on you, Nirvanaguy. Everyone threw sarcasm at him. They flamed him for being new.
It's just not funny to pick on a newbie.

Is this how we make up for all the shit we had to put up with??

We're not jocks, or homies, are we?? I thought we were all in the same boat. Cheap, intelligent, poor, or a combination of those.

One thing's for sure, we're all game geeks. Most of us, have had to go through this type of shit all of our lives.
This place should be inviting. A haven, if you will, for those pale, quiet kids.

Flaming veterans is fine, as we are all friends, but newbies should be treated better, than on other sites.

Maybe you disagree. That's fine. I just figured that we all shared a common interest.[/quote]

Ok goodbye after this, making fun of people in any manner is part of life, forever until you die people will make fun of you as you will make fun of people, no one deserves special treatment.

I hope no one thought that my posts were flaming, I really meant that he should be a little bit more clearer in what he wants. I thougth for a moment when I read this that he wanted to trade or something. My earlier post was one with sarcasm, it was not to be taken truly seriously, but to be understood in a light hearted way as was Nirvanaguy's as i assumed. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

yes its hard too pull off, so before you begin to flame do check my other posts and notice that I say similar things too many people, and i accept the apology, ill bid this topic farewell
So I am supposed to do my homework and be a Nirvanaguy777 groupie? :roll: I, for some reason, thought the only thing I needed to do here was get info on cheap ass game deals.

And if you think making fun of people is part of life, you have much growing up to do, young one.

JAMMR that is half true, he was only kidding with the guy as was I. Come on man were all CAGs and just like to kid with each other sometims.

[quote name='JAMMR']
So I am supposed to do my homework and be a Nirvanaguy777 groupie? :roll: I, for some reason, thought the only thing I needed to do here was get info on cheap ass game deals.

And if you think making fun of people is part of life, you have much growing up to do, young one.[/quote]

and your how old?

Kidding is fun and all, but it shouldn't get in the way of what were here for, cheap ass deals.

Yall could have made your posts a little more helpful and still comedy hour by adding something pertinent to the thread.

That being said, the cheapest I have seen those games are all with GGC at Best Buy. If you want Non-Player's Choice, used is the best bet, or I have actually seen new copies of Mario Sunshine and Metroid Prime Non-PC at Gamerush (BB) and Circuit City.

[quote name='Nirvanaguy777']
the only thing obvious here is that you have poor sentence structure (especially with questions)[/quote]

[quote name='Nirvanaguy777']
and your how old?
[/quote]

Great sentence structure... but maybe you should read up on this (http://www.wsu.edu:8080/~brians/errors/your.html) if you're gonna point out other's mistakes.

so best buy or frys for the ikaruga, and the others are all cheap($15 new at best buy, maybe less elsewhere like blockbuster)

best buys site no longer has ikaruga

Every single double post of the same deal and whatever you all consider a "n00b" ends up in the same manner on these forums. Pretty much all the forums on GameFAQ's get that way for games like Metal Slug 3 too, so I guess it's not something that's just exclusive here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back