Looking for input and advice on selling a PSP.

Rouzhokuu

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
Evening, friends.

I'm putting some thought into selling my PSP that I don't really use anymore, to assist in financing a PS3.

I was hoping to get some input and advice on the best way to go about selling it, and what I might expect to get, if sold together. (If that is even the best way to go.)

What I have is:

An older (fat) model PSP system. I've had it for a year, and I dare say it is in pristine condition. I take excellent care of my electronics, and there are no scuffs, scrapes, or scratches of any kind on this unit. If I wipe it down with a cleaning cloth, it looks as if it just came out of the box.

12 games:

God of War:Chains of Olympus
Wild Arms XF
Castlevania: Dracula X Chronicles
Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness
Final Fantasy I
Final Fantasy II
Jeanne D'Arc
Ultimate Ghosts and Goblins
Final Fantasy Tactics
Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII
Brave Story
Daxter (Just the UMD and Booklet, no cover in case)

All of these are in excellent condition with no scratches as well.

I also have the original box and all documentation.

----

Now, what, in your opinions, would be the best way to sell all of this, should I decide to?

Altogether in a bundle, or seperately?

It would be a pretty good action/RPG bundle if sold together, but I don't know if that's the best route to go.

Anyway, I thank you for reading this, and your input, should you decide to chime in.

Thanks again. :)

I think it would be best to sell it all seperately, as usually with a big bundle you get less overall. Just make sure and offer some sort of discounted combined shipping then 'sall good.

Thanks man, that is what I assumed I would have to end up doing. Hard part is trying to figure out what to sell each game for, and the unit itself.

And if I even want to do this at all. =P

That's very true, but I don't like the randomness of doing it that way.

You could very well end up letting something go for .99 cents if it just happens that nobody interested spotted your auction.

Seems like a 'Buy it now' price with a low starting bid is a little more reliable, but.. what do I know? I don't sell much on Ebay.

I'd try and sell it all here, but.. that could take weeks. =/

I would sell the psp system and games separately. You could sell the PSP system with a game or two as a generic bundle but the other games could be sold as a bundle altogether. Just make sure to mix the popular games with the less popular games if you are planning to sell this way. I've seen auctions end pretty low when people bundle a lot of games with a system. The fact is not everyone will be interested in buying the games you are selling together with the psp. Keep in mind some people may already have a system but they might be interested in just the games.

You can reserve a price so it doesn't sell any less than what you expect, and it will get more bids without you having to even worry about it. It will say you've been outbidded and reserve not met everytime they make a bid and it's under your reserve.

I agree with Rouzhokuu. You need to have a starting price (bare minimum you would accept). A "Buy it now" option is up to (just set it higher than you expect). I also think it should be sold seperately but I would bundle a few games/movies with the PSP (to justify your starting price & some people want bundles so they can use the PSP right away). If you include at least one of your more popular games you will get more. Describe the system well and take really good pictures. If it is in really good condition you will certainly get more. Good luck.

bread's done
Back