Looking for iTouch 8GB 2nd or 3rd generation?

khuongngo

CAGiversary!
I'm looking for a deal on the iTouch 8GB 2nd or 3rd generation. Lowest price I found so far with shipping and taxes are $162ish refurb 2nd gen on Apple's website and $188.95 on Amazon new 3rd gen. Also if anyone have an iTouch and wanna sell it PM me with price and may be we can do a face-to-face trading (I live in So Cal, the Orange County area but I can probably drive a bit further out). I won't do ebay or paypal or send money over the internet so if you want to sell don't ask. I will only do a face-to-face transaction. If you have the 3rd gen 32 GB and wanna sell it I will probably buy it if the price is reasonable. Thanks for reading.

Yeah The apple refurb is your best bet. Ive ordered a couple and apple does a really good job on the refurb.

Thanks for the advice. I've never bought anything refurb before so I'm a bit worried about the quality that's all. Looks like I'll most likely order a refurb one since the 2nd and 3rd gen Touch with 8GB memory is basically the same.

I also saw the one at frys. It's the 3rd gen but with tax that's a total of $193.94 in California. I might bite the one at Best Buy if it's $181.02 with tax. But then again a 3rd gen 8GB from Amazon is only about 8 bucks more.

[quote name='yohsh']Yeah The apple refurb is your best bet. Ive ordered a couple and apple does a really good job on the refurb.[/QUOTE]
How good was the condition of the iTouch that you bought from Apple? Are there many scratches?

[quote name='Kaltic']I've been looking for one too. Any good deals on these that are new or apple store refurbished?[/QUOTE]
The refurb one on Apple store is about $163ish tax included shipping free if you live in CA. Not sure about other states. The refurb iTouch is the 2nd generation. Not the 3rd generation however. I don't think there are any deals on refurb stuff. Deals are mostly on new iTouch only. I actually still have an iTouch 1st gen 8GB I still need to sell.

I'm looking to upgrade my old iPod 20GB 4th gen, so I'm interested in any deals on the iPod Touch 64GB. So far, it looks like Amazon.com or Best Buy (with 10% movers coupon) is the cheapest. I'm wondering if there will be any iPod Touch deals to be found on Black Friday? Do these things ever go on sale?

[quote name='bugeater']I'm looking to upgrade my old iPod 20GB 4th gen, so I'm interested in any deals on the iPod Touch 64GB. So far, it looks like Amazon.com or Best Buy (with 10% movers coupon) is the cheapest. I'm wondering if there will be any iPod Touch deals to be found on Black Friday? Do these things ever go on sale?[/QUOTE]
I think they had gone on sale for the past couple of years.

The problem? It's basically a few bucks off because iTouch at 50 dollars off will cause "unfortunate" deaths to employees working at the stores from being trampled on. I think this was written in the contract as a requirement before the stores can buy insurance for their employees.

i'll second the apple refurb idea, usually is very close to the best deal. when you get them directly from apple they are typically in fantastic condition and as I remember they come with a full warranty. if you can afford it get the 3rd gen, 32gb or 64gb, it has a faster chip, identical to the iphone 3gs, there are new games coming out that are exclusive to the 3gs because they require more umph. there is a lot of talk that these will be the portable game platform of choice fairly soon.

bread's done
Back