Looking for Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts 2 (PS2)

LouieDiesel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
Does anybody know any good deals on either of these two games. I don't mind if they are new/used or original/greatest hits as long as the price is right. Thanks!

KH2 was in the blockbuster prepacks sent out a while ago. No art or manual, but you might score one for 3 bucks if your diligence pays off.

Thanks to everyone trying to help out. The cheapest I can find KH2 is on Amazon for 6.98 but then like 4 dollars shipping. I would be willing to pay 10, but the condition is only acceptable....so I think I'll keep looking. If anyone reading this has these games and would like to trade/sell just PM me. Thanks!

There are really good deals at f.y.e like buy 2 or more used get 20% off each one and an extra 10% if you have a backstage pass. So basically, you get 30% off the used price. That's where I get most of my used games and f.y.e. has a lot of good games that are rare to find.

Yeah, that would be awesome if I could find it at Target, but the ones around me are wiped clean of all clearance PS2 games. Thanks for the info though.

bread's done
Back