Looking for LAGUNA BEACH Season 1 DVDs

I just got done tracking down prices on this yesterday....

I ended up paying like $29 for it at wal-mart after tax, it was the cheapest I could find B&M. Overstock had it for a little less IIRC, but I didn't want to wait on the shipping (it's a gift for my cousin's b-day on tuesday).

Not much use to you now, but Target had a good deal first week out. Bonus disc, and a free $5 giftcard put it at $22.XX net cost for the discs.

i really want to pick this up too, but ill probably wait to get it used since I cant justify $30 for a series that i dont think really had that many episodes to begin with

its fun to watch, but honestly would you spend money on dvds about spoiled kids? Hell, I live 1 minute away from Laguna Beach, and I've actually seen that Kirsten girl at an SAT testing, meh its not at all that great, just normal teenage life (with money)

[quote name='nickmad']ahem...GAY[/QUOTE]

I thought I was ahamed to request a Mariah Carey CD. At least that was for mother's day.

man i hate those spoiled little bastards.
i hope people don't think that orange county is anything like the oc or laguna beach.

OCLF4life

Stupid show. End of story. doesn't need any support and nobody should watch it so it will never come again. Down with Reality T.V.! Viva la T.V. Revolution!!

I always wonder who watched this show. I thought it was retarded. I never would have guess that MTV would crank out another season.

Just curious, but how old are all you guys? because this show is obviously for teenagers to college students.

I've heard most of the stuff on the show is set up, but take that how you will, just what I heard. The show itself is nothing great, but if your bored it always seems to be on.

[quote name='nickmad']ahem...GAY[/QUOTE]

You don't even know what or who the DVDs are for - people out there obviously watch the show or else there wouldn't be a Season 2. I've only seen bits and pieces of it but it is certainly no worse than 99% of the garbage on TV anyway.

I can't believe this is actually selling well. When it first came out on DVD, I walked into several stores and the shelves were pretty picked out with kids walking off with more copies. I really can't say if the show sucks since I watched only one episode, and that was without knowing what the fuck it was. But that episode really made me hate the show!!

[quote name='2poor']man i hate those spoiled little bastards.
i hope people don't think that orange county is anything like the oc or laguna beach.

OCLF4life[/QUOTE]yeay~~

the real Orange County has a lot more vietnamese...

I hate Laguna Beach w/ a passion...

the show, the town, and its people...

it's coz I work there I have first experience

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']not that I support the show but the OP asked for a deal if you dont have one dont post[/QUOTE]

Whats your deal? None? just posting.... :lol:

[quote name='javeryh']You don't even know what or who the DVDs are for - people out there obviously watch the show or else there wouldn't be a Season 2. I've only seen bits and pieces of it but it is certainly no worse than 99% of the garbage on TV anyway.[/QUOTE]

So because it's popular it's good?
Look at the Top 40 music and tell me that.

[quote name='smalien1']So because it's popular it's good?
Look at the Top 40 music and tell me that.[/QUOTE]

Not to you, maybe but if it is popular than that means there are people out there who think it is good - so it is. I mean, I don't like Mariah Carey, Fat Joe and a lot of other shitty artists that sell millions of records but maybe I'm the one with the bad taste - someone is buying those CDs...

[quote name='nickmad']haha, way to call him out on that.[/QUOTE]

Here you see, in the wild, two trolls giving each other virtual high-fives over the internet. Fascinating.

[quote name='javeryh']You don't even know what or who the DVDs are for - people out there obviously watch the show or else there wouldn't be a Season 2. I've only seen bits and pieces of it but it is certainly no worse than 99% of the garbage on TV anyway.[/QUOTE]

It's pretty bad. Worse than most. I've watched it only because I live in Laguna Beach, and then mostly for the scenery.

Seriously -- save your money. I don't know why anyone would want to own this on DVD. It's boring and painful enough to watch the first time -- I can't imagine why anyone would want to watch it more than once. If you were going to sell
it or trade it when you were done, just skip this whole step and save yourself the time, money, and brain cells.

Unless you are a teenager who wants to see spoiled teens more screwed up than you are, or a sociologist, just about anything on DVD would be better.

[quote name='blandstalker']It's pretty bad. Worse than most. I've watched it only because I live in Laguna Beach, and then mostly for the scenery.

Seriously -- save your money. I don't know why anyone would want to own this on DVD. It's boring and painful enough to watch the first time -- I can't imagine why anyone would want to watch it more than once. If you were going to sell
it or trade it when you were done, just skip this whole step and save yourself the time, money, and brain cells.

Unless you are a teenager who wants to see spoiled teens more screwed up than you are, or a sociologist, just about anything on DVD would be better.[/QUOTE]

Maybe it's a gift for a friend or family member.

why am i seeing a lot of assholes post in this thread? wtf is wrong with you people? he asked for a simple deal and all of you jump on him about it...get the fuck over it, not everyone likes the same shit that you like...while i've never seen Laguna Beach beyond a couple seconds of it, I'm not interested in it in the slightest bit...but you don't see me jumping on him because he likes it or someone he wants to pick it up for likes it...that said, i like the OC, Dawson's Creek, etc...

anyways, have you checked wherehouse.com with their 33% off sale?

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']why am i seeing a lot of assholes post in this thread? wtf is wrong with you people? he asked for a simple deal and all of you jump on him about it...get the fuck over it, not everyone likes the same shit that you like...while i've never seen Laguna Beach beyond a couple seconds of it, I'm not interested in it in the slightest bit...but you don't see me jumping on him because he likes it or someone he wants to pick it up for likes it...that said, i like the OC, Dawson's Creek, etc...

anyways, have you checked wherehouse.com with their 33% off sale?[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I checked wherehouse and it looks like I can get it for $24.xx shipped with the 33% off code - I might just do it.

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']why am i seeing a lot of assholes post in this thread? wtf is wrong with you people? he asked for a simple deal and all of you jump on him about it...get the fuck over it, not everyone likes the same shit that you like...while i've never seen Laguna Beach beyond a couple seconds of it, I'm not interested in it in the slightest bit...but you don't see me jumping on him because he likes it or someone he wants to pick it up for likes it...that said, i like the OC, Dawson's Creek, etc...

anyways, have you checked wherehouse.com with their 33% off sale?[/QUOTE]

Dawson's Creek reruns on TBS and the occassional episode of Laguna Beach are my guilty pleasures.

Anyway, I've been looking for both of them on the cheap and I'm actually a little disappointed in myself for forgetting about them when I made my wherehouse order. Hmm, I could place a second order...

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']why am i seeing a lot of assholes post in this thread? wtf is wrong with you people? he asked for a simple deal and all of you jump on him about it...get the fuck over it, not everyone likes the same shit that you like...[/QUOTE]

I hope I didn't come off like I was giving him crap about it. The OP said he'd only watched a little of it. I've watched all of it (god help me), and wanted to warn him away from what I think is one of the worst things ever put to film. You could fit all the interesting or funny bits from the entire series into about ten minutes. Fifteen, tops.

If he really wants it, likes it, or wants to give it as a gift to someone that wants it, that's great. If he had said that he liked it and wanted to know where to buy it, I wouldn't have posted. If he does order it, I honestly hope he enjoys it.

How many times do people comment that a game isn't worth even a clearance price? I'm glad when people say that a game isn't worth the disc it's burned on, just so I don't waste my time or money.

bread's done
Back