Looking For Legend Of Mana (PS1)

neoness

CAGiversary!
I'm looking for a complete copy of Legend Of Mana for the Playstation 1.. I'd prefer if it had the instruction manual and no cracks in the jewel case.

This is what I have in my collection:
http://rpguardian.livejournal.com/5867.html#cutid1

Not all of it is up for trading, but let me know what you're interested in, and we'll try to work something out. If you're looking to sell, that's also okay by me.. Let me know either way.

Free bump, 'cause without seeing your preorders list, I never would have realized that Chulip was going to make it here after being lost in limbo. Thank you!

Horrible game. I bought it. Worst Mana gamer ever.

I love every Mana game and have beaten them as well.

Dont expect much. It does have a monster rancher mode where you raise monsters I think.

PM'd, and bump.

Also, I've played the game.. and although I don't like it as much as Secret of Mana, I'm looking to add it to my collection. :D

[quote name='j.elles']Horrible game. I bought it. Worst Mana gamer ever.

I love every Mana game and have beaten them as well.

Dont expect much. It does have a monster rancher mode where you raise monsters I think.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I bought it with high hopes too. Sold it less than a week later...

sword of mana is far worst then legend of mana.children of mana is pretty decent.ever since they remove multiplayer fuction(which is the one of great aspect in secret of mana's on snes)this game has really gone downhill

Sword of Mana is fun. Not as good as the original game on the Game Boy but a nice update nonetheless.

I played it for a good 5 hours and couldnt get into it. The art style, the story, the gameplay. It's like what Chrono Cross is to Chrono Trigger/I hate Chrono Chross as well by the way. It wasnt a sequal in any way. It shouldnt have been called Chrono.

edit-
of course I refer to Legend of mana above. Horrible game. Sword of Mana is much better in my opinion. Its way to easy but it's fun and has a little replay value since you can play as the girl. Also the side quests were fun. Story was a little on the sad side though.

Wow,we practicly think in almost same wavelength.I dislike chrono cross as well.

Some might like it,but I hate it i was expect a game to be like or clone of chrono triigger.It really didn't play like a sequel It felt like squaresoft just slap the chrono name to draw sales.I thought the was very subpar and those meanless characters had little or no impact to story

bread's done
Back