Looking for legit Casio G-shock dealers/websites. Any help?

SiK99

CAGiversary!
I'm looking for one watch in particular and can't seem to find it anywhere except Ebay. Pretty sure the ones on Ebay are fakes as well. Amazon, Macy's and Zumiez don't have the particular watch I want. Was hoping you CAGers might point me to other sources.

The model I'm after is the GA-110B-2 (or GA110B-2)

I'd also be interested in the DW6900CB-2

Both are light/blue in color. Thanks in advance!

That seems like a very hard to find color there.

I got my G-Shock on amazon (gw6900-1), it looks like your dw6900cb-2 is on amazon also, but from a 3rd party seller.

If you have a Macy's close by, I would check instore or any other big department stores in your area. They might also be able to special order it.

[quote name='bossman']Zappos has the g-shock 6900 mirrored metallics for $99.00. I have never had any problems with them and they offer free shipping. They have a 365 day return policy with free return shipping if needed. I think this is the watch you're looking for?

http://www.zappos.com/g-shock-6900-mirrored-metallics-light-blue[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that looks like my "second" choice. I did end up ordering the Ice Blue G-lide off of the shopcasio website. I tried to get it from Zumiez but they emailed me saying they were out of stock after my order went through. I see Zappos has that model so if shopcasio ends up out of stock, I'll try there next. I didn't notice that the DS6900CB-2 has a reflective effect on the band and I really like it.

Thanks for the input from both of you!

bread's done
Back