Looking for Lumines...

[quote name='game_collector_83']Anyone have or know where I can get a copy of the original Lumines? PM me.[/quote]

You can pick them up on eBay or Amazon... if you're willing to pay about $50 for it.

I assume you mean for retail price or lower? Your only chance is to get lucky and find them in the clearance bins at stores like Sears, K-Mart, TRU, etc...

EDIT: I have a used copy I might be willing to trade.

If you plan on downgrading your PSP using Lumines, I have a better solution for you. Send me your PSP (no battery, games or accessories) and I'll downgrade it for you. I'll even install 3.51 M33 firmware (or whatever the latest firmware is before 3.71) on there for you.

I did it for lilboo and he was happy. All you have to do is cover shipping both ways. This includes insurance and tracking. I should have it done within a day and shipped out the next. I have Pandora Battery and memory stick all setup for things like this. TIPS ARE WELCOME!

[quote name='iazybandit']If you plan on downgrading your PSP using Lumines, I have a better solution for you. Send me your PSP (no battery, games or accessories) and I'll downgrade it for you. I'll even install 3.51 M33 firmware (or whatever the latest firmware is before 3.71) on there for you.

I did it for lilboo and he was happy. All you have to do is cover shipping both ways. This includes insurance and tracking. I should have it done within a day and shipped out the next. I have Pandora Battery and memory stick all setup for things like this. TIPS ARE WELCOME![/quote]

now thats a nice offer (im not being sarcastic btw)

and before the question is asked... Yes, the GH version works just as well as the regular version for downgrading PSP firmware.

bread's done
Back