Looking For Marvel Legends Figures

buterbals

CAGiversary!
Feedback
44 (100%)
Im interested in buying some loose figures, as they would be cheaper, or even in box. Anyways, if you happen to have some let me know, Interested in Marvel Legends that are in ver good condition. Thanks.

Here is a list of the ones Im definately interested in: (ALL NON VARIANTS)

- Human Torch
- Iron Man
- Dr. Doom
- Wolverine
- Ghost Rider
- Magneto
- DareDevil
- Sabretooth
- Colossus
- Nick Fury
- Phoenix
- Juggernaut
- Cable
- Hawkeye
- Doctor Octopus
- Storm
- Black Widow
- Green Hulk
- Black Panther
- Green Goblin
- Loki
- Psylocke
- Spider-Woman
- Wasp
- Captain Marvel
- Ms. Marvel

I know its a big list, and Im not looking to buy every single one this instant. Just as many as I can afford.

[quote name='buterbals']Im interested in buying some loose figures, as they would be cheaper, or even in box. Anyways, if you happen to have some let me know, Interested in Marvel Legends that are in ver good condition. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

I have some still in the packages, I'll check them and get back to you.

i have a ton, literally a tub full of them that are loose (never played with, were only displayed) and some that are still sealed...but i am not exactly looking to unload them supercheap but would consider selling some if you are looking for particular ones with a price range

Ill try and get a list up of the ones Im looking for. My price range for each would be about $5-15 depending which characters you have available. Ill try and get that up here soon. Thanks.

I also have some random loose ones I could part with, mostly from the Galactus and Apocalypse series, so if you can compile a list that would be great.

Some of the figures you mentioned, you should state if you want the variant or don't care. Off the top of my head there's a phoenix and storm variant. Also check walmart, target and TRU. I know they still have some of the ones you listed from $7-9.

[quote name='Psykodelik']Some of the figures you mentioned, you should state if you want the variant or don't care. Off the top of my head there's a phoenix and storm variant. Also check walmart, target and TRU. I know they still have some of the ones you listed from $7-9.[/quote]

The TRU around my area doesnt carry any of these anymore, neither does Target and Walmart. They have the Hasbro Marvel Legends ones instead now.

[quote name='buterbals']The TRU around my area doesnt carry any of these anymore, neither does Target and Walmart. They have the Hasbro Marvel Legends ones instead now.[/quote]

I saw a couple of those too. I thought those stores would stil sell them until they're gone. Hmm..try Kmart and K-B toys perhaps?

I have X-23 and Black Panther if you're still looking for them. X-23 is loose and Black Panther is still in the package. Although I bought him for the Sentinel piece but never bothered to take it out.

I have 3 X Wonder Man Sealed Brand new ( Marvel Legends Series 11)
These are the ones with the VS system card

if you want get them pm me

bread's done
Back