Looking For Mass Effect 1

I was about to recommend checking out Amazon, but then saw that it's going for about $45 used. I have no idea when this happened. I picked mine up a while ago for like 12 bucks.

Holy shnikes! I just checked prices myself and they are out of control, you should wait for Mass Effect 3 hype to die down before looking for it again.

yeah it would seem since 3 came out the price has ballooned...it's gonna be a tough find until the hype surrounding 3 dies down...although i would recommend watching best buy...they list it for 14.99 and seem to be the only people not gouging the hell out of the price at the moment, hopefully it shows p in stock soon for you...

Best bet is to probably go to a retailer with less traffic and older stock. K-Mart and Sears come to mind specifically. Should be $19.99 there if you can find one. GameStop is charging $29.99 used and the prices on GoHastings are pretty crazy too.. $45 for used copies.

Probably the only time I don't regret buying a game and letting it sit in my backlog. Have had my copies of Mass Effect 1 and 2 for about two years now and still haven't gotten around to them LOL.

Ive been watching ebay -- forget that.

Check Family Video, one guy in their thread here stated he got a copy for $9.99.
Check Craigslist.
I got a copy Saturday from Gamestop for (used) 14.99 so even try there!

Good luck!

[quote name='madcyantist']Ive been watching ebay -- forget that.

Check Family Video, one guy in their thread here stated he got a copy for $9.99.
Check Craigslist.
I got a copy Saturday from Gamestop for (used) 14.99 so even try there!

Good luck![/QUOTE]

Really? Last time I checked, they had it for $25 :( and then it even went up to $30!

Thanks for the help guys, I'll keep an eye out. I looked everywhere and they're all ballooned as well. And places where it's cheap is OOS :/

I've got a copy I'd love to sell. Just beat the game for a 2nd time and I really can't stand the game. PM me if you're interested in purchasing it and/or trading.

bread's done
Back