Looking for mom and pop video game stores

Cowman715

CAGiversary!
So... I'm looking for some mom and pop/retro video game stores that ship to anywhere in the US. It's kind of hard to find these places unless you know them locally. Might be a weird request but any help would be great.

The 2 that I know of in Pensacola FL

Pricebustersgames.com
tnsgames.com

I kinda want this to be a thing, specially with someone that's into retro gaming, its hard to find any of the big stores to sell them online.

http://www.estarland.com out of WV. I've used this one for about eight years and this site is fucking awesome. Amazing prices, great customer service. My stuff usually arrives in 2-4 days even with standard shipping. They also import stuff into their shop, so they sell imported stuff and anime goodies.

[quote name='THT']http://www.estarland.com out of WV. I've used this one for about eight years and this site is fucking awesome. Amazing prices, great customer service. My stuff usually arrives in 2-4 days even with standard shipping. They also import stuff into their shop, so they sell imported stuff and anime goodies.[/QUOTE]

It's VA, not WV, but I have to agree with the recommendation. Prices aren't low but they only sell quality items.

Also, if you get a chance to visit their store in chantilly it's worth seeing. Lots of interesting items.

Damn my bad, I don't know where the hell I got WV from lol. Fail!

Man you have been to their store? I've always wanted to go but I am across the country. On the contrary, I do have to admit as of late I have seen prices go upward. I bought a lot of rare games from them over the years and have paid relatively low prices, in comparison. Like my black label Xenogears for example, I bought from them complete for roughly $16. Not saying it's the rarest game in the world or anything, but an awesome price!

Oh man, I miss when Starland used to have a B&M store near my highschool. But they just didn't do enough business to justify keeping that location.

bread's done
Back