Looking for NEW Nintendo 64

tototheexplorer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
OK, so I'm looking for a brand-new Nintendo 64. The only seller on eBay is selling it for like, a ridiculous $199 and all the ass-hats on amazon.com are listing it as new when the consoles are actually used. Can someone direct me to a NEW Nintendo 64 that's a little cheaper than that eBay listing? Danka.

A friend of mind bought that limited edition 'gold' N64 they had in Toys R Us a couple years ago. Not sure why he bought the thing after we got back to his house he just shoved it under his bed, been sitting there for years he probably forgot he even has it. The things peeople buy!

New N64's do show up on ebay from time to time. If you want one from the funtastic series, they go for about $90 to $180. The grey ones show up rarely and go for anywhere from $100 to $200. a NEW N64 is going to cost you a pretty penny.

Isn't it a bit late to be looking for a new N64? This would be easy if I could just finish my time machine. Then again, I'd charge 200 bucks just for the trip.

[quote name='raregamergirl']New N64's do show up on ebay from time to time. If you want one from the funtastic series, they go for about $90 to $180. The grey ones show up rarely and go for anywhere from $100 to $200. a NEW N64 is going to cost you a pretty penny.[/quote]

You're right. I might just suck it up and look for a complete/mint used console.

Oh, and people: not all of us are CAGs because we're poor. I'm a collector that just likes good prices on games. I want to play my new copy of Ogre Battle 64. :)

[quote name='tototheexplorer']You're right. I might just suck it up and look for a complete/mint used console.

Oh, and people: not all of us are CAGs because we're poor. I'm a collector that just likes good prices on games. I want to play my new copy of Ogre Battle 64. :)[/QUOTE]
:?: :?: :?: :rofl:

I have a very very very very very slightly used Pikachu N64. Mint Box, with everything included, it is just in beautiful shape. I am willing to sell or trade, (just offer me stuff lol)

Pictures will be uploaded with a request for them

Damn I bought the Pikachu one for like sixty last year off ebay.....It has gone up since then...by the way it was new too.

[quote name='spoo']:?: :?: :?: :rofl:[/quote]

Man, I love the deals on this site but the idiocy of a good portion of CAGs never ceases to surprise me.

Thank you internet. Nobody asks and you continue to deliver. :applause:

I can somewhat understand some peoples desperation for new sealed copies of games, but for an unopened N64?!?!? Dude, you've gotta be outta your mind.

Hold on a sec, lemme see if I can reach Mr Peabody and the Wayback Machine...

[quote name='tototheexplorer']Man, I love the deals on this site but the idiocy of a good portion of CAGs never ceases to surprise me.

Thank you internet. Nobody asks and you continue to deliver. :applause:[/QUOTE]

Hate to break it to you, but you're three for three with dumbass remarks in this thread.

Let's recap:

Post 1: People on eBay are jerks for selling new N64s for a price I'm unwilling to pay.

Post 2: Before anybody asks, even though nobody cares, I'm not broke, I'm just in t his site because I'm a cheap bastard.

Post 3: Somebody was wondering why the hell I ranted about not being broke in my last post, then has a good laugh about it. I better come up with a witty retort.

[quote name='alongx']Hate to break it to you, but you're three for three with dumbass remarks in this thread.

Let's recap:

Post 1: People on eBay are jerks for selling new N64s for a price I'm unwilling to pay.

Post 2: Before anybody asks, even though nobody cares, I'm not broke, I'm just in t his site because I'm a cheap bastard.

Post 3: Somebody was wondering why the hell I ranted about not being broke in my last post, then has a good laugh about it. I better come up with a witty retort.[/quote]

ZING!!!

And he's forgetting that the minute he opens the items up and plays them, they're *GASP*...used.

I have a gently used N64 console with 4 controllers, 2 memory cards, expansion pack, and about 12-15 games as well as an import cartridge (to play japanese games). PM me if you're interested.

I can kinda understand the OP, I recenetly found a used Ogre Battle 64 (cart only :cry: ) and I immediately got a used N64 console just so I can play OB64... I have OB64 on my computer, but you know, emulators are just not the same as having the original thing.

I am a collector too but clearly not as rich as the OP, but if I was, and I got a brand new complete Ogre Battle 64, I can imagine I might not want a used beat up cheap ass whore of a N64 console to touch my beautiful OB64 cart... ;)

Good luck in your search OP.

[quote name='Asgardian']I
I am a collector too but clearly not as rich as the OP, but if I was, and I got a brand new complete Ogre Battle 64, I can imagine I might not want a used beat up cheap ass whore of a N64 console to touch my beautiful OB64 cart... ;)

Good luck in your search OP.[/quote]

Come on, it's just a fucking piece of plastic with a microchip in it. I can understand why people collect stuff and keep it mint, but not wanting it to touch a used system? Come on now...

[quote name='Rozz']Come on, it's just a fucking piece of plastic with a microchip in it. I can understand why people collect stuff and keep it mint, but not wanting it to touch a used system? Come on now...[/QUOTE]

:rofl: it sounds to funny reading this but it's true... a new Ogre Battle 64 is hard to come by these days... I wish I had one to see if I'd use it on my old N64 console :D

[quote name='alongx']Hate to break it to you, but you're three for three with dumbass remarks in this thread.

Let's recap:

Post 3: Somebody was wondering why the hell I ranted about not being broke in my last post, then has a good laugh about it. I better come up with a witty retort.[/QUOTE]

QFT.

[quote name='Asgardian']I can kinda understand the OP, I recenetly found a used Ogre Battle 64 (cart only :cry: ) and I immediately got a used N64 console just so I can play OB64... I have OB64 on my computer, but you know, emulators are just not the same as having the original thing.

Good luck in your search OP.[/quote]

"I am a collector" hahahaha the simpsons......hehehehe

bread's done
Back