Looking for Nintendo Power Magazine #127

[quote name='Johnny Postman']Need this issue and no luck so far on Ebay... anyone have it lying around and would like to part with it?[/quote]

What's on the cover? I may hav eit.

According to the 'coming next issue' page in #126, the cover should be Wrestlemania 2000. Other features include Rainbow Six, Castlevania : Legacy of Darkness and Toy Story 2.

I would have had it but my parents bundled them all up for a garage sale and sold them.

Any reason for the specific request? Remember that you can always order back issues from Nintendo, though I think the price is more than the newstand price and who knows what kind of inventory they have on old issues.

yeah I have it, or I did have it unless my mom tossed it away, I'll get back to you when I get home and check. And how much were you thinking for it?

I doubt I'll even read it... just impulse want to complete a bunch I bought on Ebay (issues 90-187.) Prolly wouldn't go higher than a few bucks paypal but would trade a strategy guide for it. CML below.

[quote name='Renegade_Zero']yeah I have it, or I did have it unless my mom tossed it away, I'll get back to you when I get home and check. And how much were you thinking for it?[/quote]

bread's done
Back