Looking for official component cables--PS2, Xbox, and Gamecube

Try to get the Nintendo one first because that's the hardest one to get... you can get it from their site ($30) but it's currently on backorder. Don't expect a deal on this one.

For the other two: eBay. My brother picked up a new MS one for $20 shipped.

Wow, the cable is $10 more Play-Asia but it's the same thing as the US version and if you don't want to wait, it's a good price.

And no, that's not my cat but I wish I had that cat.LOL Save the pic if you like it though because I change my avatar based on my mood. Expect to see a sad cat or an angry one soon.:p

yeah get the real nintendo one i have it, it's great! the xbox cable is almost not worth it, i ended up getting the x2vga for my pc monitor, i have the highdef pack for the xbox but i never use it now that i have x2vga. The PS2 cable is pretty cheap and most toy's R us's have them.

Yeah, I got the Sony brand component cable from Amazon.com for $20 about 8 months ago. Don't pay over that, because some places sell them for $30. Toys R Us should have them for that price too since thats what they were online.

Got the Xbox hd pack and the PS2 Monster cable Componets @ Gamestop Used for 15 bucks for both.. I the see the HD Pack all the time but not so much on the ps2 cables

bread's done
Back