Looking for old store kiosks/displays/advertising pieces

Kirbykirb

CAG Veteran
Hey there, do you guys have any old store kiosks, displays, banners, boxes or misc advertising pieces for nintendo, sony and sega products? I'm looking basically for last console generation to late 90s (playstation, nintendo 64, gameboy color) but I won't say no to modern pieces :)

Also looking for a pokemon snap station!

Worked at a TRU from 97-03 and got a bunch of cardboard stands for various games. Got a smallish FFVII one that I'll probably keep around, I've got like a 5-foot tall FFVIII stand-up, various hats and t-shirts for games like Coolboarders, Resident Evil(not sure which part), MK Deadly Alliance, Star Wars I Racer, an NFL Blitz football, and I'm sure tons of other free swag I was given that was meant to be destroyed. I'll go thru some of my stuff later today or tomorrow and make a list, but now that you brought this up, I think it would be a good time to clean some of this stuff out since I could really use some extra cash. No system kiosks, although I do have an old gameboy color/camera/printer I was given from a demo day.

http://s302.photobucket.com/albums/nn114/mrosnwo/Displays/

Here's some of my stuff I snatched at TRU while working there. The Vinyl signs were from the top of the aisles, in those plastic covers that hide the overstocks. I ran the "boys world" section of the store and always was given those things to put up when we did phase moves, and all the old ones that got removed went to my car. The other game displays were given to me by the "R-Zone" world leader all the time. I've got some other swag laying around like shirts, hats, and the like that were to be given to pre-orders, but always taken by employees as well, but I'll probably keep that junk.

I have a friend that wants to unload a Nintendo Game cube Kiosk, its all in good shape, with new controllers. It's in Salt Lake City. he wants $150.00. Not including shipping.

I've got some Display Boxes, Posters, and some other stuff from GS, but it's all modern stuff from the last year or two. It's all listed on my list if you want to check it out though.

[quote name='mrosnwo']Worked at a TRU from 97-03 and got a bunch of cardboard stands for various games. Got a smallish FFVII one that I'll probably keep around, I've got like a 5-foot tall FFVIII stand-up, various hats and t-shirts for games like Coolboarders, Resident Evil(not sure which part), MK Deadly Alliance, Star Wars I Racer, an NFL Blitz football, and I'm sure tons of other free swag I was given that was meant to be destroyed. I'll go thru some of my stuff later today or tomorrow and make a list, but now that you brought this up, I think it would be a good time to clean some of this stuff out since I could really use some extra cash. No system kiosks, although I do have an old gameboy color/camera/printer I was given from a demo day.[/QUOTE]

By FFVIII, did you mean that FFIX/Bouncer display? I'd love to see a FFVIII stand up, or know if you had one/willing to part with it. Thanks!

[quote name='Pyloric']By FFVIII, did you mean that FFIX/Bouncer display? I'd love to see a FFVIII stand up, or know if you had one/willing to part with it. Thanks![/QUOTE]

Yeah I was mistaken about the FF8 display, it was actually FF9/Bouncer. It was tucked away behind a cabinet for going on 10 years. I remembered the Bouncer character design and that it was for an FF game, so I melded the two together in my memory somehow, knowing the Bouncer character didn't look anything like FF9.

bread's done
Back