Looking for printer!

mienhmario

CAG Veteran
Feedback
1 (100%)
Im looking for an All-In-One printer. I just want the basic ones which are copy, scan, and print. Something below $40 including shipping and tax. Please let me know if you have any idea. The printer must have at least two slot for the black and color ink cartridge. One printer i bought from dell only contain one slot for one color ink cartridge. Like i got the money to pay for color ink after it is gone? Color ink would be gone in a week for me.

I don't have any deals on AIOs under $40, but if you willing to pay $20 more and don't mind rebates. Then you might consider this:

Office Depot: $59.99 after $100 MIR (Offer ends Saturday night, the 6th)

I'm almost certain it's B/M only, not online.

1.8" LCD
PRINT, COPY & SCAN
• Create your own HP Photo Proof Sheet to preview & print
• Print/copies up to 23 ppm black/18 ppm color
Model PSC2355

159.99 In Store Price - 100.00 OD Mail-In Rebate

060409_385-648L_bts05.JPG

Epson Stylus CX3810 Color Flatbed All-in-One

89.99 - 30.00 = 59.99 + tax ( Free Delivery )

The closest that I could find is this: 89.99 - 30.00 Easyrebate ( You just submit online without having to send anything in.. Very quick and painless)

Don't know how good this one is . It has replaceable ink carts for each color . I don't know how economical it is either. Google this and see what other people say. Epson in general makes good printers.

http://www.staples.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/StaplesProductDisplay?prodCatType=1&storeId=10001&catalogId=10051&langId=-1&productId=137771&cmArea=SEARCH

s0110717_enl.jpg

Do not buy a printer because it's a good deal, pay a little more for one that has cheap ink refills!! Usually the printers with expensive ink are cheaper because they want to hook you in. The above Epsons ink looks decent, 4 pack of the real stuff for $25 shipped on ebay.

Thank you you guys! Any other(better) deals some of you guys might have? If so, do please tell me! Last week or the week before i've notice All-in-one printers were on sale, and i hesitated to pull the trigger, so i've missed it! Now this week there are no printers on sale except for staples $40 printer. My printer right now is eating my papers everytime i put papers in.

bread's done
Back