Updated 7/19
Updated 7/20
Updated 7/25 moved more games into pending status
Updated 8/01 moved games from pending into my collection
Updated 8/03 Moved more games from pending into my collection
Updated 8/11 Moved more games from pending into my collection
Updated 8/18 Moved More games from Pending into my collection

Hello,
I am looking for some PS1 RPG'S(As i already know a lot of other CAG'S are) I Would prefer the games to be complete Case,Game Disc,Instruction Manual Etc.
Here are some of the RPG'S I am currently looking for:
Want List:
Alundra
Kings Field
Vagrant Story
Vandal Hearts
Vandal Hearts II

Right now i am mainly looking to buy although i do have An Arc The Lad Collection (All 6 discs and Hard Bound Manual Included).For some newer stuff i do the following available for trading:
New Sealed Copy of LaPucelle Tactics (PS2)
New Sealed King Of Fighters Maximum Impact Collector's Edition (PS2)
New SeaLed Spyro A Hero's Tale (XBOX)
Spider-man 2 Strategy Guide.
Other then that i am looking to buy.I have marked the games i am really trying to get right now as HIGH INTEREST.Sorry not real sure as to how to go about and highlight the games i am most interested in.
These are the games i currently have Pending:
SaGa Frontier 2

Here are the RPG'S I have Found So Far:
Alundra 2
Arc the Lad Collection
Brave Fencer Musashi
Breath of Fire III
Breath of Fire IV
Chrono Cross
Dragon Valor
Dragon Warrior VII
Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy VIII
Final Fantasy IX
Final Fantasy Anthology
Final Fantasy Chronicles
Final Fantasy Origins
Final Fantasy Tactics
Grandia
Jade Cocoon
Kings Field 2
Koudelka
Legend of Dragoon
Legend of Legaia
Legend of Mana
Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete
Lunar 2: Eternal Blue Complete
Ogre Battle:Limited Edition
Persona
Persona 2
Parasite Eve
Parasite Eve 2
Persona (Still looking for a manual)
Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure
SaGa Frontier
Star Ocean: The Second Story
Suikoden
Suikoden II
Tactics Ogre
Tales Of Destiny
Tales of Destiny II
Threads of Fate
Thousand Arms
Torneko The Last Hope
Valkyrie Profile
Wild Arms
Wild Arms II
Xenogears
You can PM me if you are looking to sell one of the games i am looking for.Thanks to anybody who can help me out here.
P.S. Anybody know where you can get a PS1 Double case that holds 1 Disc.I need one for my copy of tactics ogre and then i can order the inserts(front/back)from Atlus to make my copy complete.

Hey,
Thanks for the tip.I am checking ebay as well as asking here at CAG.I actually was able to find my Suikoden I & II plus the Guide for Suikoden II from someone here at CAG for cheaper then if i had bought the 3 items on Ebay.I know some of the easier titles i will be able to find no problem on ebay(at a reasonable price that is)

About half the titles on your list I can find by walking into almost any game store that still stocks pre-played PS1 games. Try checking out your local game stores and I'm sure you can find quite a few of them.

There are a couple though that you will probably only find via Ebay. Examples would be the Persona games, the LE Ogre Battle, and the first Tales of Destiny game. Good luck in your search. I know I myself would love to track down a copy of Persona 1 without having to pay an obsene price on Ebay for it. I have the 2nd one and love it to death.

[quote name='OutlawJT']About half the titles on your list I can find by walking into almost any game store that still stocks pre-played PS1 games. Try checking out your local game stores and I'm sure you can find quite a few of them.

There are a couple though that you will probably only find via Ebay. Examples would be the Persona games, the LE Ogre Battle, and the first Tales of Destiny game. Good luck in your search. I know I myself would love to track down a copy of Persona 1 without having to pay an obsene price on Ebay for it. I have the 2nd one and love it to death.[/QUOTE]

i found the first persona at Best Buy for $1.99 a couple months ago :booty:

i actually HAD a persona 1 :(...i got it for free years back...but neways op...i have

parasite eve 1 (plus the guide) and 2 plus the holo guide, breath of fire 4, wild arms 1 , all complete (wild arms has minor light scratches but works perfectly for me)..pm me if ur interested

The local EB here had copies of both Alundra 2 and Breath of Fire 3 - I could pick them up for you if you want, provided you mail the cost first. Would it be bad if Alundra 2 was missing its manual? That was the condition it was in when I saw it.

Hey,
Thanks Visc for the offer but i am looking for my games to be complete(As far as Alundra 2 is Concerned).I only have a slight interest in Breath OF Fire III right now.There are other games on my list that i would rather track down first.Thanks anyway

[quote name='adrianjc']Hey,
Thanks Visc for the offer but i am looking for my games to be complete(As far as Alundra 2 is Concerned).I only have a slight interest in Breath OF Fire III right now.There are other games on my list that i would rather track down first.Thanks anyway[/QUOTE]

then to save everyone the trouble, you should highlight the games that you're mostly interested in right now

Hey,
Yes i know SBWildBill2004 i saw your post on PS1 RPG's also.I am more then sure you will find the ones you need to finish your list before i can finish my list.So i guess you get the cookies :). I actually was suprised tonight i checked out my local Ebgames and found Tales Of Destiny In Mint Condition So i picked that one up and can cross it off my list.Am definetly interested in the games you have available (SBWildBill2004 ) will send you a PM later.Thanks for everybody's help and suggestions so far.

Hey,
Thanks for everyones help so Far.I am marking Threads Of Fate as Pending as I have a Trade worked out with someone for that game.

o yea...i just found an alundra 2, no manual, works fine, and case has 2 stickers on it..and a crack on the back..if ur interested..:) feel free

Hey,
My Final Fantasy IX is now gone as i have a trade worked out with it.Oh and by the way am still looking for games on my list.

Just an update i have added more stuff to my trade items.Also recieved my copy of Valkyrie Profile so that is crossed of my want list.Thanks again to everybody who have helped me with my search so far

[quote name='adrianjc']Just an update i have added more stuff to my trade items.Also recieved my copy of Valkyrie Profile so that is crossed of my want list.Thanks again to everybody who have helped me with my search so far[/QUOTE]

My question is, how much of your soul did you have to give up for that one?

[quote name='lord_ebonstone']I've got a Parasite Eve I could part with.[/QUOTE]

I remember a couple of years ago when the PSone/N64 war was still raging my local Funcoland must have had at least a dozen used copies of the original Parasite Eve for less than $10 that nobody wanted. I remember one clerk saying they couldn't give it away.

BUMP
Can now cross off Threads Of Fate from my list as i got it.
also i think i got a fair deal for Valkyrie Profile as i was able to get Valkyrie Profile with the strategy Guide for Shadow Hearts Covenant and Cash.You all can guess as to how much cash it was :) :) :)
Thanks again and keep the offers coming

got some more doubles comming in. Parasitve Eve 1, Threds of Fate, Star Ocean 2, Persona 2, Wild Arms 2, and some others im willing to part with. LMK if you are trading out of what you currently have to get other games (as i am doing, somtimes it just needs to be done to get certian games :) )

another bump
Have the following games Pending as i have bought/traded for these games:
Breath of Fire IV PENDING
Dragon Warrior VII PENDING
Final Fantasy Tactics PENDING
Thousand Arms PENDING
Wild Arms PENDING
Wild Arms II PENDING
Still looking for Tales Of Destiny II,Star Ocean the Second Story and other games on my list.

BUMP FOR AN UPDATE

I Have Picked up a copy of Legend of Dragoon and have a trade worked out for Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure so those 2 are off my want list.PM any offers or post them in this thread.thanks again

I have FF: Anthology (non-gh) and Legend of Legaia from that list. PM me what you'd be willing to pay, I'd also trade well (would add $ or games) for Rhapsody.

I've got:

Alundra 2
Vandal Hearts
FF Anthology Non-GH
FF Chronicles Non-GH

I'm pretty sure they're all complete, but I'd have to double-check.

I'd sell them for $20 each + shipping.

BUMP FOR AN UPDATE
The list is getting smaller here is what i am still looking for:
Alundra
Kings Field
Persona
Persona 2
Tactics Ogre
Vagrant Story
Vandal Hearts
Vandal Hearts II

Time to bump my thread again as my list is getting very short.Also does Anybody know where you can get a PS1 Double case that holds 1 Disc.I need one for my copy of tactics ogre and then i can order the inserts(front/back)from Atlus to make my copy complete.
Thanks again for everybody's time and help with completing my collection.

bread's done
Back