Looking for Rechargeable batteries w/ charger

xbltheshadow

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
I'd like to buy some rechargeable batteries, with a charger included. Going to use them in the guitar for GH3 so I hope you guys can help me find some that will last a long time on a full charge. I'm open to not only the best price, but what you consider to be the best product. Thanks in advance!

[quote name='GBmanNC']No, it runs on sunshine and jellybeans.[/quote]

Thanks smartass. I didn't know. The only version i've played is the ps2 GHII version.

Nice try at being a jackass though.

I would suggest something from costco, they usually have the best deals on quality batteries even if its there own brand.

[quote name='Mako1215']Thanks smartass. I didn't know. The only version i've played is the ps2 GHII version.

Nice try at being a jackass though.[/QUOTE]
I thought it was an excellent job of being a jackass. Two thumbs up!

[quote name='BIG5']I thought it was an excellent job of being a jackass. Two thumbs up![/quote] Even though there was no point in it. Besides being another one of these internet tough guys

This one cost $40 at best buy and $30 at amazon:

http://amazon.com/gp/product/B0000D...&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=278240301&pf_rd_i=507846

It come with 4 batteries and only takes 15 minutes to fully charge. This really beats the 3-6 hours many chargers take. Plus, it has a nice "bad battery dectector" feature. I exploded a battery in my last charger by accidently puting a regular battery in it. So, I'm assuming that would shown up as a bad battery on this charger.

Ok guys, I made the decision to purchase the eneloop batteries from Amazon since I don't have a Costco membership. Thanks for all the imput and I fully expect them to be awesome!

bread's done
Back