Looking for Resident Evil cover packaging

andrew333

CAGiversary!
Some time ago I bought Resident Evil (Gamecube) for $9. I was pleased with the purchase. Ever since though, the blockbuster packaging has haunted my every move, shaming me moment to moment.

I was curious as to whether there was a website that allowed for the printing of the box art (front, side crease and back) of current video games. Something I could just slip under the plastic of the game case to cover the blockbuster pre-owned material.

Thanks

Am in the same boat! I have RE 0 in the stupid blockbuster print! I wish for the same but I dubt it! Cause every one jhust print it out when games became greatest hits to get rid of that too.

Im sure someone will have something to say about it but who cares right! And anyways your allmost out of nebie stage anyway! DOn't take it personal everyone here getts flamed every once and a while especially nebies! Just stick it out and good things will come. You'll get to know everyone.

thank you for the site

i was kind of hoping to find the full wraparound (cover, crease, back) if that is possible so if anybody knows that i would appreciate it

There is one place you can try checking:

covertarget.com

just wanted to tell cuz i had the same problem with my RE game

Thanks for the link, spidey. I've been looking for the cover for DC import version of Capcom vs. SNK 2 awhile and now I've got it(cause I got it as a disc only for $10).

[quote name='levi333']www.gamerecyclery.com
You can buy some covers and instructions there, dont know if they have what youre looking for.[/quote]

They have the RE Zero cover in stock for $2.50 but not the original RE. And that place is not reprints, they are the actual covers pulled from the game. I would suggest them to anyone without a nice printer.

bread's done
Back