Looking for REZ

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='masha'][quote name='zionoverfire']
Rez is a very excellent game I hope you all get a chance to play it and enjoy it as much as I haven't.[/quote]

:rofl:

It's a great game and with vibe it's even better! I have a copy..... :ziplip:[/quote]

Well I've never played it and it's far to expensive for my blood.[/quote]

It's getting more and more expensive $80+ for used copies and over $100 for sealed copies.

I can rent it to you for free. (+ shipping). It's very short game. You'd hate it. :lol:

[quote name='masha'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='masha'][quote name='zionoverfire']
Rez is a very excellent game I hope you all get a chance to play it and enjoy it as much as I haven't.[/quote]

It's a great game and with vibe it's even better! I have a copy..... :ziplip:[/quote]

Well I've never played it and it's far to expensive for my blood.[/quote]

It's getting more and more expensive $80+ for used copies and over $100 for sealed copies.

I can rent to you for free. (+ shipping)[/quote]

While that is a very generious offer, I could barely afford to pay you back if it got damaged or lost in the mail.

[quote name='zionoverfire']

While that is a very generious offer, I could barely afford to pay you back if it got damaged or lost in the mail.[/quote]

Maybe this time you don't have to save on DC and insurance (optional) :p :p

[quote name='masha'][quote name='zionoverfire']

While that is a very generious offer, I could barely afford to pay you back if it got damaged or lost in the mail.[/quote]

Maybe this time you don't have to save on DC and insurance (optional) :p :p[/quote]

Well it would be rather nice. :whistle2:k

Maybe if I buy TOD off you, saves me on the shipping. :D

[quote name='zionoverfire']

Maybe if I buy TOD off you, saves me on the shipping. :D[/quote]

True cheap ass gamer is talking :lol:

Yup, you will have one way covered. (don't really count on it) :twisted:

BTW this trade is the longest I ever had...and with this... Good night. :whistle2:$

Maybe if I buy TOD off you, saves me on the shipping. :D[/quote]

True cheap ass gamer is talking :lol:

Yup, you will have one way covered. :twisted:

BTW this trade is the longest I ever had...and with this... Good night. :whistle2:$[/quote]

:lol: Yeah Bye.

Oh and everyone REZ is great!

You don't have one you have at least 10 bitchz0r.

Btw buddy.. There's no "thinking" involved in the recollection of the spelling of a word. That is "memory". There's a big difference between knowledge (what you know, for example, spelling) and intelligence (cognitive ability, which is "thinking ability"), I know I have to explain cuz you're a stupid russian :p

[quote name='Rig']I bet that guy doesn't find any at his local BB.[/quote]

It's like finding it on the moon :lol:

[quote name='PhrostByte'][quote name='masha'][quote name='zionoverfire']

Btw buddy.. There's no "thinking" involved in the recollection of the spelling of a word. That is "memory". There's a big difference between knowledge (what you know, for example, spelling) and intelligence (cognitive ability, which is "thinking ability"), I know I have to explain cuz you're a stupid russian :p[/quote]

Whatever you think is involved you still got it wrong Prozac Girl.
The only sentences you can read are written in English. The only language you will EVER learn is English...wait..."cuz"?!:shock: WTF "cuz" means ? You can't write in your native language ..CUZ....:arrow:

YOU SUCK!

[quote name='masha'][quote name='PhrostByte'][quote name='masha'][quote name='zionoverfire']

Btw buddy.. There's no "thinking" involved in the recollection of the spelling of a word. That is "memory". There's a big difference between knowledge (what you know, for example, spelling) and intelligence (cognitive ability, which is "thinking ability"), I know I have to explain cuz you're a stupid russian :p[/quote]

Whatever you think is involved you still got it wrong Prozac Girl.
The only sentences you can read are written in English. The only language you will EVER learn is English...wait..."cuz"?!:shock: WTF "cuz" means ? You can't write in your native language ..CUZ....:arrow:

YOU SUCK!

[/quote]

Ok.

1. You're wrong. I can also read and write in Russian and Spanish.

2. "Cuz" is short for "Because". I'm sure you had already made that assumption but just decided to post your pointless comments anyways. And if you didn't make that assumption, you're stupid... You can clearly tell what I meant CUZ of the context of the word.

[quote name='PhrostByte']

2. "Cuz" is short for "Because". I'm sure you had already made that assumption but just decided to post your pointless comments anyways. And if you didn't make that assumption, you're stupid... You can clearly tell what I meant CUZ of the context of the word.[/quote]

cuz is short for cousin,

i will sell my disc only copy of rez for 47 shipped.

i really didnt like the game much.

Sorry guys, no luck. Asshole wouldn't even check for me in the back (I'm done with Best Buy they can kiss my ass). I'd also like to apologize if I got anyone's hopes up on this game. I won't do anything like that again unless I have the game/s in hand. Lesson learned. Sorry again.

[quote name='mmercer131']Sorry guys, no luck. Asshole wouldn't even check for me in the back (I'm done with Best Buy they can kiss my ass). I'd also like to apologize if I got anyone's hopes up on this game. I won't do anything like that again unless I have the game/s in hand. Lesson learned. Sorry again.[/quote]

Well thanks for checking and yes BB does suck.

[quote name='mmercer131']Sorry guys, no luck. Asshole wouldn't even check for me in the back (I'm done with Best Buy they can kiss my ass). I'd also like to apologize if I got anyone's hopes up on this game. I won't do anything like that again unless I have the game/s in hand. Lesson learned. Sorry again.[/quote]

You're awesome for being willing to do this and not wanting $50 profit on each. Thanks for looking.

[quote name='mmercer131']Thanks for being so kind, unlike the jerks in this thread. This explains my "Best Buy Experience". I'm just gonna quit going there. Check it out, I don't understand why people act that way.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=884829#884829[/quote]

If you had mentioned you had seen 4-5 copies there recently, you probably wouldn't have gotten that response. It sounds like you're just walking in expecting find a super rare (or high demand... whatever) game just waiting there for you, which does sound kinda ridiculous for most stores out there (especially Best Buys).

And I also use the word "cuz" as a short word for "because" :p

Good point. See you were nice about it, why can't most people do that. I should have mentioned that.
I like "cuz".

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='mmercer131']Sorry guys, no luck. Asshole wouldn't even check for me in the back (I'm done with Best Buy they can kiss my ass). I'd also like to apologize if I got anyone's hopes up on this game. I won't do anything like that again unless I have the game/s in hand. Lesson learned. Sorry again.[/quote]

Well thanks for checking and yes BB does suck.[/quote]

I saw a box of Suikoden II at my Target. It was on clearance for $6. I'll check tomorrow if they still have it. LMK if you want a copy. CUZ I'll buy them all.

I want to play rez, but i don't have that kind of money for it now. but i'm a girl, so i'll probably just wait till i find a nice guy to buy me the 'deluxe' version some day, *cuz* that'd be a bonding experience =P

[quote name='tauruskatt']I want to play rez, but i don't have that kind of money for it now. but i'm a girl, so i'll probably just wait till i find a nice guy to buy me the 'deluxe' version some day, *cuz* that'd be a bonding experience =P[/quote]

:rofl: Well I hope it makes both of you very happy.

[quote name='masha']
I saw a box of Suikoden II at my Target. It was on clearance for $6. I'll check tomorrow if they still have it. LMK if you want a copy. CUZ I'll buy them all.[/quote]

Masha I think you are being a bit harsh, I didn't even know what REZ was until I came to this site at least he bothered to take a look for people.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='masha']
I saw a box of Suikoden II at my Target. It was on clearance for $6. I'll check tomorrow if they still have it. LMK if you want a copy. CUZ I'll buy them all.[/quote]

Masha I think you are being a bit harsh, I didn't even know what REZ was until I came to this site at least he bothered to take a look for people.[/quote]

I KEED I KEED. Everyone is so sensitive.

[quote name='masha'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='masha']

Masha I think you are being a bit harsh, I didn't even know what REZ was until I came to this site at least he bothered to take a look for people.[/quote]

I KEED I KEED. Everyone is so sensitive.[/quote]

Yeah I know you are but he's been slapped around in this topic and then in the other one he posted quite heavily by a few users.

[quote name='tauruskatt']I want to play rez, but i don't have that kind of money for it now. but i'm a girl, so i'll probably just wait till i find a nice guy to buy me the 'deluxe' version some day, *cuz* that'd be a bonding experience =P[/quote]

My girl can't have enough of it. CUZ it's SSSSSSSooooo Goood :drool:

zion, can you link me to it? :twisted:

*points* uh, zion, i don't know how wise it would be borrowing this one from masha~
[quote name='masha']
[/quote]

lol...there is a thing as *too* cheap... :wink:

:lol:

[quote name='tauruskatt']*points* uh, zion, i don't know how wise it would be borrowing this one from masha~
[quote name='masha']
[/quote]

:lol:[/quote]

She doesn't use the game disc, I dont't think it will fit.

Zion doesn't need a vibe. He can use a rumble pack instead.

[quote name='tauruskatt']*points* uh, zion, i don't know how wise it would be borrowing this one from masha~
[quote name='masha']
[/quote]

:lol:[/quote]

:lol:
Don't worry I only want the disk. :wink:

And this is CAG we don't know the meaning of "too" cheap. :cool:

I recently acquired a brand new Rez and new TV :rofl:

[quote name='PhrostByte'][quote name='tauruskatt']I want to play rez, but i don't have that kind of money for it now. but i'm a girl, so i'll probably just wait till i find a nice guy to buy me the 'deluxe' version some day, *cuz* that'd be a bonding experience =P[/quote]

I recently acquired a brand new Rez and new TV :rofl:[/quote]

He just tries so hard. :lol:

Awesome.

Just awesome.

:p

[quote name='masha']

She doesn't use the game disc, I dont't think it will fit.[/quote]

i don't want to think of what so many guys are doing with this game, lol.. >

[quote name='tauruskatt'][quote name='masha']

[quote name='Devin']About 2 years ago, I saw a *SEALED* copy of REZ at my local Toys R Us, and it was $49.99... I passed it up, simply because I never buy games at full price (except for Kingdom Hearts when it first came out on PS2). Little did I know that that would be the best deal I would ever find for that game... *sigh*
eBay prices for REZ make "$49.99" seem like one hell of a bargain! I wish, I wish I bought that game...[/quote]

I saw Rez for 50 bucks at by TRU everyday for a couple months. Then their 3 for 2 deal popped up and it still happened to be available. If I only knew it wouldn't be as fun for me as it was for most, I would have kept it sealed, especially with all those reissue rumors popping up. Oh well.

[quote name='masha'][quote name='tauruskatt'][quote name='masha']

[quote name='jetblac'][quote name='masha'][quote name='tauruskatt'][quote name='masha']

Got my Rez at BestBuy long time ago for $14.99. Also got the Trance Vibrator for $18 from Japan. $33 for the total Rez+Trance Vibrator set. I think I am very lucky at getting that price. I havnt seen any copy at EB or Gamestop near me for long time. It's a super rare game. Good luck on finding one. Make sure u get Trance Vibrator. Its does enhanced the experience and very worth it. btw I do have an extra Rez Case and Manual for sell. make me an offer if you are interested =)

bread's done
Back