Looking for Rock Band Headset Adapter (Xbox 360)

red_devil3

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Hey everyone,

So the Rock Band 1 complete set came with this headset adapter to connect your old Xbox 360 headsets to the instruments. I am wondering if there is anyway I can get it...I have tried scouring eBay and the rest of the internet for it but I thought maybe someone here could help.

The reason I want it is because I have the Earforce X4 headset and it comes included with the old-style headset input, and if I want to use it with the new Rock Band 2 instruments I need the Rock Band 1 adapter.

Would really appreciate it if someone can point me to some place I can get it from. Here's the manual for the adapter:

http://www.wired.com/images_blogs/photos/uncategorized/2007/10/31/dsc04201.jpg

[quote name='red_devil3']Hey everyone,

So the Rock Band 1 complete set came with this headset adapter to connect your old Xbox 360 headsets to the instruments. I am wondering if there is anyway I can get it...I have tried scouring eBay and the rest of the internet for it but I thought maybe someone here could help.

The reason I want it is because I have the Earforce X4 headset and it comes included with the old-style headset input, and if I want to use it with the new Rock Band 2 instruments I need the Rock Band 1 adapter.

Would really appreciate it if someone can point me to some place I can get it from. Here's the manual for the adapter:

http://www.wired.com/images_blogs/photos/uncategorized/2007/10/31/dsc04201.jpg[/QUOTE]
I've got an extra I can mail ya, if you'd be willing to PayPal a buck or two to cover shipping. PM me if interested!

jpw, thanks for that! Very considerate of you. But unfortunately I found out on Turtle Beach's website and through other sources on the internet that even the Rock Band adapter won't work with the Earforce X4 (seems like the two black "pucks" draw extra power or something). So it seems like there is no solution to this...anyway, thanks!

bread's done
Back