Looking for same machine co-op RPGs

bmsdaddy

CAGiversary!
As the title states, I am looking for some co-op RPG games; Diablo/hack and slash types. Would like two-players on one machine (360, PS3, PC). What can you recommend?

This might be the wrong board to post this on, but I'll still answer.

Sacred 2 is very Diablo-esque in that you hack & slash and then loot. The game can also be played split-screen. I couldn't get into, though. A lot of the mechanics made me mad so I quit.

Pretty sure Dungeons & Dragons Heroes for Xbox is BC without problems. Sadly, the Baldur's Gate games suffer from so much slowdown as to be unplayable.

Castle Crashers isn't a bad idea, albeit kinda dumbed down. Any Phantasy Star Online game that has split screen (Gamecube or Xbox one, for example.)

Honestly games like Dynasty Warriors aren't a bad bed. Most are two player I think (I only play the Dynasty Warriors: Gundam series) but Strikeforce is supposed to be 4-player split screen. Grab some demos on Xbox live and PSN and dip your toes in the water a bit, y'know?

My friends and I are always on the hunt for games like these and a lot of the stuff I've suggested kinda eases that desire a bit y'know?

Another vote for Sacred 2. Closest thing to Diablo on consoles IMHO.

[quote name='alexconcarne']This might be the wrong board to post this on, but I'll still answer.

Sacred 2 is very Diablo-esque in that you hack & slash and then loot. The game can also be played split-screen. I couldn't get into, though. A lot of the mechanics made me mad so I quit.[/QUOTE]

If you have a Wii (I know you didn't mention it in your opening post), an awesome hack'n'slash coop RPG-action game is Monster Hunter Tri.

bread's done
Back