Looking for second GH Guitar

My Best Buy in Livingston, NJ has a few. I was surprised to see them there, I looked for them a few months ago, but now I'm just waiting for the Guitar Hero 2 packgage.

Alright, thanks! I'd prefer to get one B&M to save the $20 usd shipping costs of redoctane and EB. Next time I'm in BB, I'll check, maybe see if EB will bring one in for me or something.

[quote name='almasy82']the wireless flying V is a good option.. $55 shipped right now. really good imo[/quote]

$55 shipped from where? is that in USD or CDN?

Check your local gamestop/eb....i was lucky enough to get a used one for about 16.99. and it works perfectly...plus with GH2 coming up...i figured it was the right time to get it :)

[quote name='IndianFilmGuy']Check your local gamestop/eb....i was lucky enough to get a used one for about 16.99. and it works perfectly...plus with GH2 coming up...i figured it was the right time to get it :)[/QUOTE]

i figure its the wrong time to get it.. since GH2 will be bundled with an additional guitar for roughly 20 dollars more used (i assume it'll be 69.99 new and 49.99 without the guitar) or they might not even have a non bundled version but i figure for 20 bucks more i could get a new controller possibly with a different (official) body style.

Just tried to place a pre-order n Guitar Hero II at Gamestop and we looked up the price for the different SKU's

79.99 with guitar
49.99 and no guitar

bread's done
Back