Looking for SimFarm for my wife

denshaotoko

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Does anyone know where I can find SimFarm? It's my wife's favorite game from when she was a kid and I would love to find it for her but I'm having zero luck around my area :/ Thanks a bunch!!

Good luck, I actually still own the game on a floppy if you can believe it. I don't know if it's released in any of the compilations that they used to roll out every few years.

If you want to simply download it, try going to this page. There are plenty of sites that host "Abandonware" games (Meaning games that are no longer legally bound to a company), and this is one of them. If the download link doesn't work, try googling "SimFarm abandonware" and finding a different site.

http://www.abandonwaredos.com/abandonware-game.php?gid=MTI4OA==

I believe you will need a program called "DOSBox" to run it. It's an emulator that runs old DOS games (95, 95, 2000). Be warned though, it's not quite as simple to use as many other emulators.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to stray from the topic, but may I ask how old your wife is? I'm 23 and I played that game in 4th or 5th grade. I also used to play some SimAnt and Mac theme park...For some reason my school had those types of games.

thanks for all the help guys! I tried the goozex thing but didn't get 100 points for signing up (i probably did something wrong) I finally figured out out to get the dosbox running and I'm going to surprise her with it running on her computer this weekend :) thanks for all the help!

ps. oh frank, she's 26 and has fond memories or simfarm. she says its better than little big planet though i have my doubts :p

[quote name='denshaotoko']thanks for all the help guys! I tried the goozex thing but didn't get 100 points for signing up (i probably did something wrong) I finally figured out out to get the dosbox running and I'm going to surprise her with it running on her computer this weekend :) thanks for all the help!

ps. oh frank, she's 26 and has fond memories or simfarm. she says its better than little big planet though i have my doubts :p[/QUOTE]

Nice...I might download this as well. I definitely had lots of fun with that game.

[quote name='denshaotoko']thanks for all the help guys! I tried the goozex thing but didn't get 100 points for signing up (i probably did something wrong) I finally figured out out to get the dosbox running and I'm going to surprise her with it running on her computer this weekend :) thanks for all the help!

ps. oh frank, she's 26 and has fond memories or simfarm. she says its better than little big planet though i have my doubts :p[/QUOTE]

The 100 points free was a CAG promotion/referral thing. I dunno if it's still valid or where the link is though :(

bread's done
Back