Looking for Sin City Blu-Ray (2-Disk Unrated) for less than $20 shipped!

JMClarkent

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
Greetings,

Other than Deep Discount (who never have the blasted thing in stock...) I have been struggling to find Sin City on Blu (2 Disk Unrated, Recut & Extended) for less than $20 (It's a sticking point; I'm on a streak...). I've tried multiple e-bay auctions (close, but no cigar), but no luck.

I would also be interested in a used copy (Complete, Mint) for the right price; as long as you have decent feedback (I'd pay first, verified acct.) and accept Paypal you have my ear!

[quote name='postulio']did you try inetvideo?[/QUOTE]

They usually only sell the canadian version. I had this version some time ago but ended up selling it. I have the 2 disc us version ordered on deepdiscount but its been OOS for a while.

I got it from DD for $17. It was out of stock for about a week.
OP you know that the prices @ DD are good on oos items right? So your price is locked in no matter what, even if it takes a month.

[quote name='postulio']did you try inetvideo?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I get a nice chunk of flicks from those guys, but I was unable to find the edition that I am hunting for. I'll check 'em again, though, thanks!

[quote name='shadowrage']I got it from DD for $17. It was out of stock for about a week.
OP you know that the prices @ DD are good on oos items right? So your price is locked in no matter what, even if it takes a month.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I think that I might tap out and just get it from Double D; it just seems as if they have been out of stock forever. I probably would have had the movie from them by now if I wasn't annoyingly stubborn... :bomb:

I know it's > $20, but my local Target has it for $23. I know this because it's so much cheaper than the Director's / Extended / Unrated / WhateverIt'sCalled Edition on DVD.

If you have a Moviestop nearby, I would say check there. I saw Sin City in Bluray there last weekend for $10. I'm not sure if it was the 2-disc Unrated version though

bread's done
Back