Looking for SONIC THE HEDGEHOG 360 for cheap!

I second CoffeeEdge and Spades22. This game is the worse Sonic in franchise history. The controls are horrible as are the camera controls. If you have to have this in your collection I recommend checking back for the lowest price posted here and then using Google Checkout for an additional $10 off. Though the game is $10 cheaper this way you're really wasting the google promotion when there are far better things to use it on.

[quote name='game_collector_83']Does the rest of the game really suck that bad?[/quote]

as everyone else has said, yes it is that bad. to add salt to the wound you'll spend 3/4th of your gametime sitting through load screens.

[quote name='game_collector_83']I liked the demo, so I wanted to check out the full game... just not for full price. Does the rest of the game really suck that bad?[/QUOTE]

Most people who hate the game hated the demo and base it on that. If you liked the demo, then chances are for the right price you will like the game.

The right price is yet to be seen though, as the cheapest ive seen it is like $30 but only for deal of the day in the past.

i have seen it a compusa in my area which is closing it was there at least week when they were 25 percent off so i would there would be your best bet

[quote name='game_collector_83']I liked the demo, so I wanted to check out the full game... just not for full price. Does the rest of the game really suck that bad?[/QUOTE]
If you liked the demo you'd probably like the full game, I know I did. Then again I'm a huge Sonic fan so my opinion is biased.

Every "Sonic" game since Adventure 2 has been horrible, save Sonic Rush, but I hear the new Wii one is good. Seriously I'd agree with most, avoid as if it was a rat that wanted to bite you and give you the black plague.

[quote name='georox']Every "Sonic" game since Adventure 2 has been horrible, save Sonic Rush, but I hear the new Wii one is good. Seriously I'd agree with most, avoid as if it was a rat that wanted to bite you and give you the black plague.[/quote]The Wii game is great, easily the best of the 3D Sonic games. (It's a shame that comes off as such a back-handed complement, isn't it?)

If I can pick this one up for about $10 I might bite, but no more than that.

[quote name='georox']Every "Sonic" game since Adventure 2 has been horrible, save Sonic Rush, but I hear the new Wii one is good. Seriously I'd agree with most, avoid as if it was a rat that wanted to bite you and give you the black plague.[/QUOTE]
I'd actually say this Sonic game is better than Adventure 2. I mean, no emerald hunting, no shooting levels like what tails/eggman had. The homing attack is more refined (can use it while in mid-air now, can homing attack onto rails and switches). They took what was best about Adventure 2 (the Sonic/Shadow levels) and went with that pretty much.

[quote name='whoknows']I'd actually say this Sonic game is better than Adventure 2. I mean, no emerald hunting, no shooting levels like what tails/eggman had. The homing attack is more refined (can use it while in mid-air now, can homing attack onto rails and switches). They took what was best about Adventure 2 (the Sonic/Shadow levels) and went with that pretty much.[/quote] and if it wasnt for the horrible boring minigames and the loading screens that pop up ever 30 seconds and go for like 10 mins straight it wouldnt suck so much.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naVshTpD9l0

[quote name='propeller_head']and if it wasnt for the horrible boring minigames and the loading screens that pop up ever 30 seconds and go for like 10 mins straight it wouldnt suck so much.[/QUOTE]
Minigames aren't required so I don't see why you're complaining about that, and the loading times are annoying, yes, but they are only maybe 30sec long, and once you are actually in a level the only times they show are when you get 1/3 of the way through the level (works like that for most levels anyways).

i dunno. it drove me crazy. sonic is supposed to be all about speed. and loading screens are like the polar opposite of it. so having long loads in a sonic game adds insult to injury imo.

[quote name='game_collector_83']I liked the demo, so I wanted to check out the full game... just not for full price. Does the rest of the game really suck that bad?[/quote]
Yes It does. If you are interested in playing it, I strongly suggest only renting it.

bread's done
Back