Looking for Spyro/Crash 3.. Need a little help from those that go to/work at CC

Drkr_Zen

CAGiversary!
Well.. when I went to my local CC before, they always had older PSone GH titles, and two that I really wanted.. Spyro Year of the Dragon and Crash 3: Warped. Anyway, I finally get some money, in the form of a gift card, and I go there tonight.. what happens? They don't have ANYMORE PSone games ..at all. lol..

Just my luck.

Anyway, what I'd like to find out is.. does anyone know how much these titles are? I have $22 (of my $107) left on my gift card.. so if they're $9.99 each, I'll be happy.. cuz I can get both. If they're $14.99 each, which I think they probably are, that'll be a downer.. but still alright.

So, if anyone works at CC, or happened to see/remember seeing these games, and could help.. that'd be great. Now I just gotta call around and get a fix on these games.. Also, I kind of NEED to get them at this store.. cuz I have a gift card there for $22 ..and that's ALL I have for now.

Thanks in advance.. and sorry for the odd request, lol.

The should be 7.49 or less (if you can find them in stock)..... Circuit city was doing 50% off of the PS1 games to clear them out..... I think the games would have been marked 14.99 at full price...... good luck on finding them.....

$7.49!? Are you serious..? Son of a mother.. lol.

Well, the other CC near my school usually has a wall full of PSone titles, so hopefully they STILL do. As for the CC website, I didn't see any PSone titles even listed..

Anyway, thanks for the help. I appreciate it, guys.

bread's done
Back