Looking for Swamp Thing on the Cheap

Ronin4223

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
I have been looking for a copy of Swamp Thing and can't seem to be able to track one down. I've checked pawn shops, Media play, FYE, Suncoast, local cd shops, Blockbusters, and every Gamestop in a 200 mile radius. I don't want to pay un-godly ebay prices and end up getting a bootleg either. Not looking to make money by turning around and selling it, just loved the movie when I was little and thought someone may have seen a copy somewhere on the cheap. I know Blockbuster and Gamestop both sell it for $9.99 used. I'll gladly pay for shipping and a little extra on the side if anyone can pick up a copy for me. Thanks.

Thats "Return of Swamp Thing", thanks for your help though. Swamp Thing has been OOP for quite some time now, and no retail stores that I know of still carry it.

I was lucky to have snagged a copy from Wherehouse for 6.99 used right after it became hard to find... definantly worth it for the "steamy" R rated footage... that woman may not be much to look at in the face, but she has one hell of a rack!!

bread's done
Back